List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

A colleague of mine’s missus works with someone that goes to the same mosque as Stringer. Apparently he’s balls deep with some of the bikies there and that’s what prompted the AFL from warning Essendon about him bringing them into the rooms.

Those blokes are largely responsible for all the spontaneous fires at tobacco shops around Melbourne.

This might explain why there’s talk that Collingwood has cooled off on him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Spot on.

A colleague of mine’s missus works with someone that goes to the same mosque as Stringer. Apparently he’s balls deep with some of the bikies there and that’s what prompted the AFL from warning Essendon about him bringing them into the rooms.

Those blokes are largely responsible for all the spontaneous fires at tobacco shops around Melbourne.

This might explain why there’s talk that Collingwood has cooled off on him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Stringer should link up with Steven May - tobacco wars - "we smoked them" etc etc - JS would go well at Dees currently

Essendon rumour from other website:

"Occasionally due to the nature of my work I do actually get the good oil on certain employment related matters.

I know a couple of people who work at the Fair Work Commission at an Associate level who I deal with on a professional level, but are also Essendon fans. We often banter about football related things when we aren’t sitting at opposite ends of the table.

Why does this relate to Essendon you ask? PANDO and DRYP. The fact PANDO and DRYP came out of nowhere to become such an integral part in McGrath, stringer, lav and Zach’s lives is no coincidence.

George columnaris, aside from being an a league fan is also a major Essendon supporter. He sits on one of the coteries. He heard that these four players, approximately 3 years ago were pushing for better deals with their contacts. This was spearheaded by stringer who was not content with his deal, specifically the trigger for the fourth year.

PANDO was set up by George, in conjunction with his tv personality mate Pete Evans (who has connections in the health industry) as a vehicle to siphon high paying clients for relaxation sessions which include, but is not limited to the usage of AOD9604. Clients pay high prices due to its difficulty to obtain and it’s clear efficacy in improving performance.

McGrath is the director of this company who takes a large portion of its profits. DRYP provides all linen and clothing used at PANDO and charges thousands of dollars per week as “Robing Consultants”.

What’s occured is that the workers at PANDO and DRYP have looked to unuonise because supposedly GEORGE COLUMBARIS set McGrath and Zachnup with payroll software that has resulted in years worth of underpauments.

None other than JOHN SETKA made a submission to the Fair Work Commission arguing that the “United Association of PANDO and DRYP workers” should be the relevant union covering the workers. The matter was heard at the Commission two weeks ago and Commissioner Wilson who heard the matter described it as one of the most bizarre things that had ever come across his desk.

Realising the DRYP and PANDO gravy train is not going to be as lucrative as it once was as workers bargain for better conditions, the players have gone back to the club to bargain for better contracts. This has caught Brad massively by surprise as he has no prior knowledge of the arrangement and is significantly disappointed and trying to push Zach and stringer out of the club as a result.

Take it to the ■■■■■■■ bank"

Sounds like Essendon tried to do a dodgy with Stringer, McGrath, Merrett and Laverde and it has not worked out well?

Essendon rumour from other website:

"Occasionally due to the nature of my work I do actually get the good oil on certain employment related matters.

I know a couple of people who work at the Fair Work Commission at an Associate level who I deal with on a professional level, but are also Essendon fans. We often banter about football related things when we aren’t sitting at opposite ends of the table.

Why does this relate to Essendon you ask? PANDO and DRYP. The fact PANDO and DRYP came out of nowhere to become such an integral part in McGrath, stringer, lav and Zach’s lives is no coincidence.

George columnaris, aside from being an a league fan is also a major Essendon supporter. He sits on one of the coteries. He heard that these four players, approximately 3 years ago were pushing for better deals with their contacts. This was spearheaded by stringer who was not content with his deal, specifically the trigger for the fourth year.

PANDO was set up by George, in conjunction with his tv personality mate Pete Evans (who has connections in the health industry) as a vehicle to siphon high paying clients for relaxation sessions which include, but is not limited to the usage of AOD9604. Clients pay high prices due to its difficulty to obtain and it’s clear efficacy in improving performance.

McGrath is the director of this company who takes a large portion of its profits. DRYP provides all linen and clothing used at PANDO and charges thousands of dollars per week as “Robing Consultants”.

What’s occured is that the workers at PANDO and DRYP have looked to unuonise because supposedly GEORGE COLUMBARIS set McGrath and Zachnup with payroll software that has resulted in years worth of underpauments.

None other than JOHN SETKA made a submission to the Fair Work Commission arguing that the “United Association of PANDO and DRYP workers” should be the relevant union covering the workers. The matter was heard at the Commission two weeks ago and Commissioner Wilson who heard the matter described it as one of the most bizarre things that had ever come across his desk.

Realising the DRYP and PANDO gravy train is not going to be as lucrative as it once was as workers bargain for better conditions, the players have gone back to the club to bargain for better contracts. This has caught Brad massively by surprise as he has no prior knowledge of the arrangement and is significantly disappointed and trying to push Zach and stringer out of the club as a result.

Take it to the ■■■■■■■ bank"

Sounds like Essendon tried to do a dodgy with Stringer, McGrath, Merrett and Laverde and it has not worked out well?
Haha. Go Bombers. Finding new & inventive ways to fk themselves up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might be time to play McStay as second ruck. Most sides are going in with only one dominant ruck. We need another avenue to score
I'll keep an eye out on the set up in pre-season. Will be an interesting one. Structure changes. Positional changes. I do love me some pre-season.

Would love to see a three prong tall forward set up in Checkers , McStay and Membrey

Cox the unlucky one if this occurs. Although i must admit we looked so much better when Cox was in our team later in the year.

Checkers to the third defender, he will have a field day

Why else would Fly want that fat lazy dodgy knob?

Sounds like Stringer and his gangster mates strong armed Fly and the others at the Derrimut meeting, which explains why they said last night that there were some Pies strongly in favour of recruiting Stringer. We just need him to strong arm the naysayers at the club and then do you know what time it is. It's Stringer time. We'll probably only be forced to throw a few games a year to satisfy the mob that we'll now be beholden to, so it should work out well.
Maybe we could get them to stop the protection racket around Curnow, if we are going all in.

I have a friend in Vic Police and when Essendon raised their banner in Round 1 and he saw who their new sponsor was he was quite amused. As per the old euphemism that particular company is ‘well known to the police’.
Been obvious for years. Don. I mean come on.

"Port Adelaide still the favourite"

Adam Simpson: "I got calls from multiple A graders wanting to come to us to play with Harley"

I'm still trying to understand what it is about us that makes us a place players don't want to come to. All the old regime is gone so the idea that the issue was the previous group of coaches and administrators is clearly wrong.

Go through a list of players we've traded in over the past decade.

Also, who won the flag last year?

I'm going to say that given a decent run with injuries, I can't see why we can't contend. We are far from past it. We were more than competitive with so many injuries. If we can improve our midfield with even a fit JDG, we are still up there
I think with a full strength team none of these 4 prelim teams this year would scare us at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back