List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Sinn straight swap for Richards.

I am sure Sinn is from the same year as Nicky D. There was a Sandy v Oakleigh game at Rsea Park and Sinn absolutely killed it for Sandy and they beat Oakleigh.

Who says no to the deal?

Love it but won't happen

Josh Sinn straight swap for Richards.

I am sure Sinn is from the same year as Nicky D. There was a Sandy v Oakleigh game at Rsea Park and Sinn absolutely killed it for Sandy and they beat Oakleigh.

Who says no to the deal?
Port. They rate him highly because he’s a ripper.

I reckon that when he was allowed to run and jump at the ball he was a very good forward (ie a 5 goal game against WC when no body pressure was applied at all). I believe he struggled a bit when he was forced to wrestle a bit and rely on strength (which maybe he hadn't developed at the time). The run and jump at the ball game he plays now suits him better IMO
There aren’t many 200cm skinny 19 year old key forwards that are good with body contact so probably not really fair.

Hawthorn out of race for Perryman according to The Age article.

There aren’t many 200cm skinny 19 year old key forwards that are good with body contact so probably not really fair.
Thats true. I thought he was a bit older at the time, however I still believe he is more suited to his current role though.

Hawthorn out of race for Perryman according to The Age article.

Given they were getting battle and barrass, I didn't think they would be much in it.

I really wanted port to win it all this year, but given the way their season has ended, I just wonder if any of their contracted players ( not named Houston) will suddenly have the urge to leave port go to a club that doesn't consistently choke in finals.

I really wanted port to win it all this year, but given the way their season has ended, I just wonder if any of their contracted players ( not named Houston) will suddenly have the urge to leave port go to a club that doesn't consistently choke in finals.

I still wouldn't touch Rozee or Butters if they ever wanted to leave. They are awful finals/big game players.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back