List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

He kicked a goal late that had us beat Richmond and therefore get our 5th win for the year (above the max required to get a priority draft pick). If we had have lost that game, we would have had pick 4 (Buddy went pick 5), and surely Hine would have taken him... Imagine getting Cloke and Buddy in the same draft.
We won 8 games that year. We were never getting a priority pick.

Yeah I've found articles saying end of 2025 & others saying end of 2026.

Either way, he's not going anywhere 🤣
2026 would make sense, as I think we offered a 4 year deal initially in 2021, so reckon we again offered that in 2022.

After reading that has anyone got a couple of decent sized pieces of nice thick lumber (one roughly 8 feet long, the other roughly 12 feet long), some big ass nails and a nice solid hammer?

Asking for a few friends who might be embarking on a small "woodworking" hobby project this weekend...

After reading that has anyone got a couple of decent sized pieces of nice thick lumber (one roughly 8 feet long, the other roughly 12 feet long), some big ass nails and a nice solid hammer?

Asking for a few friends who might be embarking on a small "woodworking" hobby project this weekend...
That's a big job - you'd need a long weekend.
Maybe Easter, even.

Surely we go after Kennedy & Taylor from North. Don’t have to give anything up for them really. I’d also look at Membrey from the Saints for a couple of years. 3rd tall. Again wouldnt cost much. 3 players here add some more depth.

Surely we go after Kennedy & Taylor from North. Don’t have to give anything up for them really. I’d also look at Membrey from the Saints for a couple of years. 3rd tall. Again wouldnt cost much. 3 players here add some more depth.
Surely we won't be adding average Carlton players and that's what Kennedy is average, that and he would eat into Allan's game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we won't be adding average Carlton players and that's what Kennedy is average, that and he would eat into Allan's game time.
Or share the inside mid minutes with him if Mitchell can't go.
Of course, Allan is the future, but it's a tough gig that needs to be shared.

If they played the GF on Wednesday, the trade period could start on Friday, yeah?

They could even start the Trade Period under lights. Would be a mega spectacle.

Go back and see who he mentions in 85.4% of his posts. Bloke is obsessed, I’d be a bit concerned if I was the Ed in question tbh.
Last season it was mainly Oleg with a little bit of Edward. This season Edward.
Next season who knows.

Oleg had a down season but he is a premiership player now. He did his bit.
Hopefully he lifts again next year.

Last edited:
Assuming that we can’t get Peatling, then Kennedy is a very sensible player to target, IMO.

There are big doubts that Mitchell and/or DeGoey will play full seasons next year and Pendles and Sidey are now well past being able to play more than brief cameos in the centre square. Allan looks the goods but we need deeper coverage in the engine room if we are to avoid having to rely on sub-standard types in there, such as Lipinski and Macrae.

I hope we’re seriously chasing Perryman, too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We desperately need to free up Moore as the AA intercepting defender. Murphy was a huge loss for us, and Frampton isn't upto it.

There's 2 Young key backs that I would love for us to go after. James Blanck and Nick Murray. Both have shown a lot to be a senior FB. Both have too many infront of them at their own clubs. And both only 23. I don't think it'd break the bank to get them across to us. And could make a huge difference.

Happy to have any other young key backs suggested. These 2 were the ones that sprang to my mind.

Last season it was mainly Oleg with a little bit of Edward. This season Edward.
Next season who knows.

Oleg had a down season but he is a premiership player now. He did his bit.
Hopefully he lifts again next year.
Gut feel is 2024 was a career year for him, but if he could recapture his form of 2023 it would plug a massive hole off HB for us. Watching the slingshot being generated it’s hard to wrap my head around how we can match that without bringing one in or Markov bouncing back. Jaicos will help if we stick with that move, but we need another. I think his 2024 was really impacted by off field stuff as well as the injury he carried.

I don’t know…it’s a medical anomaly that he is able to get onto the park at all with a pea sized heart and body entirely made of glass

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Kreuger might be injury prone, but a pea heart he is most certainly not. If anything he goes too hard at the contest which has resulted in many of his injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back