List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know…it’s a medical anomaly that he is able to get onto the park at all with a pea sized heart and body entirely made of glass

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
What a crock, if anything Kreuger goes a bit too hard at it whenever he is playing, which is part of his problem in terms of getting into positions that put that shoulder of his at risk.

I don’t know…it’s a medical anomaly that he is able to get onto the park at all with a pea sized heart and body entirely made of glass

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Where did the pea-sized heart bit come from?
He plays a bit like a half-drunk puppy, but I never thought he lacked guts.

What a crock, if anything Kreuger goes a bit too hard at it whenever he is playing, which is part of his problem in terms of getting into positions that put that shoulder of his at risk.
Even Darcy Moore has said he's banned from jumping at training becuase he's destroyed too many defenders by going too hard.

We desperately need to free up Moore as the AA intercepting defender. Murphy was a huge loss for us, and Frampton isn't upto it.

There's 2 Young key backs that I would love for us to go after. James Blanck and Nick Murray. Both have shown a lot to be a senior FB. Both have too many infront of them at their own clubs. And both only 23. I don't think it'd break the bank to get them across to us. And could make a huge difference.

Happy to have any other young key backs suggested. These 2 were the ones that sprang to my mind.
I disagree on Blanck. In fact, I think he is a downgrade on Frampton.

Wells was quite the operator.
Mackie is quite the arrogant pr ick, so I'm hoping they start to lose their edge.
Not sure if Mackie is their list manager anymore, he’s now GM of footy. Can’t seem to find out if he’s still doing the list management role in addition to that though.

I disagree on Blanck. In fact, I think he is a downgrade on Frampton.
You may be correct in the short term.
But frampton has no growth. He won't improve any. What you see is what you get. And he's not upto it.
Where Blanck has potential and aggression and athleticism that Frampton never had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back