List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm watching too, and he and o'Driscoll has been good.
I have no idea why O’Driscoll is on the outer. Reminds me so much of 2014 Crisp who was rough around the edges, but was rangey with how he covered the ground. I’d be wrapt if we could get him across.

For me, if we got Perryman, Kennedy, Tomlinson (as back up - he’s a cracking lad by the way) and Lynch for zero pick outlay and trade back into the first round - I reckon that would be a belta trade period. I loved getting Leppa - he’s got a bit of mongrel to him, and reckon he’ll go okay in the new role. Anyway, as I’ve said appreciate the banter. Looking forward to the trade period
For us to get Tom Lynch and get a first round pick it would have to be a salary dump where we pay his 1.5 million salary. Unfortunately the Tigers don't need to dump any salary because they are already losing the salaries of Bolton, Rioli and Baker which frees up about 2 million in cap next year. So I don't see that working out for us.

For us to get Tom Lynch and get a first round pick it would have to be a salary dump where we pay his 1.5 million salary. Unfortunately the Tigers don't need to dump any salary because they are already losing the salaries of Bolton, Rioli and Baker which frees up about 2 million in cap next year. So I don't see that working out for us.
Closer to $2.5m. Bolton was on $1m alone this year.

8bd2c9c204e4c9c34d1bd9cad888e8fc.jpg

Read that O'Driscoll is gonna sign a 2 year extension though
Erasmus is OOC next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a 1.5m dollar player on their books who they feel isn't part of their future might sway them a bit. I'd be happy with a pick around 30 and they pay most of his salary

Having a 1.5m dollar player on their books who they feel isn't part of their future might sway them a bit. I'd be happy with a pick around 30 and they pay most of his salary
Its not just "not part of their future" they need experience leading the way for the kids. A lot of experience is going as it is. They aren't gonna let him go as well, when they were severely lacking him on field. They can afford his salary given what they are losing.
He's be worth nothing less than pick 50 at this point.

Its not just "not part of their future" they need experience leading the way for the kids. A lot of experience is going as it is. They aren't gonna let him go as well, when they were severely lacking him on field. They can afford his salary given what they are losing.
He's be worth nothing less than pick 50 at this point.
I like it, teach the next gen about being a mercenary.

I disagree on Blanck. In fact, I think he is a downgrade on Frampton.

I just watched the inside video thing on afl.com.au, a really strong reminder that nobody is really a downgrade on Frampton, at least not based on that performance in the grand final anyway.

Hugh Dixon has size and had played for Eagles before

He could probably fill a hole as a depth forward / backup ruck which we're kinda short on, but is he good enough to make it?

Edit: On topic, we should be in Sam Frost's ear, would be a nice fit for us as a lockdown KPD for a couple of years, kinda like Roughy actually in that he just has periods in some games where it seems like he can't do anything right, but he's serviceable for the most part and that's what we need down back to free up Moore and Howe a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m new here but have become somewhat addicted, and so am steeping with trepidation in (I spend a lot of time on Nicks under Pete70 (somewhat prosaic) and the line “Dispatches from a foreign land”, having lived in Sydney for the past 20 odd years - but my formative years were spent in the Rush Stand at Mecca - I was at the Western Oval when Gubby kicked across goal, coincidentally the day Maclean from Melbourne was coming to us, the McG for Bartlett’s 400 when first year player Phil Walsh ran amok, and the G again for the 81 GF.) Anyway, that’s enough of an intro. I really appreciate the banter here and the “possible” updates. For me, if we got Perryman, Kennedy, Tomlinson (as back up - he’s a cracking lad by the way) and Lynch for zero pick outlay and trade back into the first round - I reckon that would be a belta trade period. I loved getting Leppa - he’s got a bit of mongrel to him, and reckon he’ll go okay in the new role. Anyway, as I’ve said appreciate the banter. Looking forward to the trade period
Feels like Richmond got titan Tom and we would be getting temu Tom.
Can’t see him holding up for 2 years.

Isn't he worried about his future kids and wife starving and not having a simple shack to live in? Apparently, Tay Adams was rightly concerned about these kinds of issues when he decided to leave us. A man's got to eat and sleep somewhere!

Only has himself to blame for immediately placing his family into ajbect poverty and homelessness due to the sky high cost of living up in the Harbour City.

Could have been a case of not keeping up with the times and still thinking he'd be able to get his hands on a never-ending supply of nice refreshing...

Coca Cola Coke GIF by LIMESODA Interactive Marketing GmbH

I have no idea why O’Driscoll is on the outer. Reminds me so much of 2014 Crisp who was rough around the edges, but was rangey with how he covered the ground. I’d be wrapt if we could get him across.

At a guess I'd say it was because of injury, first game was April 20, didn't play at either AFL or WAFL level between then and July 6, had a reasonable game last up for the Dockers.

One of those kids with a bit of talent but perhaps hasn't quite gotten his body into the shape required to really kick on in your early 20's, but that's not to say he can't do it.

Found this in the local rag, looks like Freo are signing him up anyway:

He’s not. Had a knee injury in the pre season game and has had multiple surgeries since then. Some weird clotting thing, not a straight forward injury. Then finally got back to WAFL and built there for a month before breaking into the team in the last couple rounds.

TLDR: Been injured all year

Reports are that the Tigers want to get a good pick for Lynch and they’ll pay the bulk of his salary. I think the talk of them giving a team a pick to take him off their hands is as unrealistic as their hope of getting anyone to pay anything significant for an injury prone 32 year old, regardless of salary.

Reports are that the Tigers want to get a good pick for Lynch and they’ll pay the bulk of his salary. I think the talk of them giving a team a pick to take him off their hands is as unrealistic as their hope of getting anyone to pay anything significant for an injury prone 32 year old, regardless of salary.
They can keep him then

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back