List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes to Perryman & Peatling.
No to Houston - too old, too much.
As good a player as Houston is, we just cannot afford, without being the one club totally selling out of this draft. I'm a bit more bullish on Perryman than a lot of others and to me he's a no brainer considering his UFA status.

Surely next year they'll be playing finals. I think the footy states will be competing for 4 spots in the 8 for a while

Geelong, Sydney, Brisbane, GWS and Suns will be locks most years.

How long until a season where all 8 teams are non Victorian?

Either way I hope he has a growth spurt. In the photo with his old man he is a foot or more shorter than Mick

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
1727167334752.png

I think your definition of a foot or more needs adjusting, because he's maybe 2 or 3 inches shorter at the most, and this photo was taken a few months ago so he’s likely grown a little since then too…

View attachment 2120645

I think your definition of a foot or more needs adjusting, because he's maybe 2 or 3 inches shorter at the most, and this photo was taken a few months ago so he’s likely grown a little since then too…
Looks like a foot to me based on how I measure things..

View attachment 2120645

This was a couple days ago

5b32663cfda103499234d796bc318a51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough. Shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic won’t improve us just as the additions of Bytel, Long and Sullivan didn’t 👍

You do understand what Geelong are doing, yeah? They’re clearing list spots for a ripping draft. Collingwood then choosing to clog one up with a guy who doesn’t add anything to the best 23 is the South Park version of the story of Joseph Smith finding the Book of Mormon.
There's not 75 great players in this draft. A strong draft means that it's two full rounds deep.

And we're talking about guys who are on the rookie list, so obviously their spots are completely irrelevant to this "strong draft".

"Shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic" refers to something completely without merit, but you yourself said that Parfitt would be an improvement over several of these guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too. Should we pay the Perryman? Can he get us to the other side?

Just checked out the rest of the lyrics. We're getting him, but somehow Jon Doritich is involved:

In the rolling mist then he gets on board
Now there'll be no turning back
Beware that hooded old man at the rudder
This song comes into my head every time his name is called in the commentary

There's not 75 great players in this draft. A strong draft means that it's two full rounds deep.

And we're talking about guys who are on the rookie list, so obviously their spots are completely irrelevant to this "strong draft".

"Shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic" refers to something completely without merit, but you yourself said that Parfitt would be an improvement over several of these guys.
There doesn’t need to be 75 because we aren’t taking 75 picks. You can also structure the list as 38-4 as opposed to the 36-6 so yes they are relevant. He isn’t improving our best 23 which is a move without merit. Let it go Abe this cloud is tired of you shouting in support of a list clogger that a clever Geelong have let go.

If we snare a high pick from GC for Noble, I hope we take it to the draft. Not sold on us needing Houston that much. The trade cost will be high & I bet his salary is as well. Port are still adamant they want 2 first round picks for a trade for him.

There doesn’t need to be 75 because we aren’t taking 75 picks. You can also structure the list as 38-4 as opposed to the 36-6 so yes they are relevant. He isn’t improving our best 23 which is a move without merit. Let it go Abe this cloud is tired of you shouting in support of a list clogger that a clever Geelong have let go.
We'll play 30+ like most years. So improving that range does help. He's not one you'd add before SSP with a shortage of list spots, but might be a rookie option.

Why post this nonsense, he's a couple of inches shorter than the Oldman and still growing at 17, the 'observation' that he's a foot shorter is really giving yourself a credibility uppercut.
I’m definitely adding “credibility uppercut” to my main board shit talking arsenal. 👍

Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough. Shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic won’t improve us just as the additions of Bytel, Long and Sullivan didn’t 👍

You do understand what Geelong are doing, yeah? They’re clearing list spots for a ripping draft. Collingwood then choosing to clog one up with a guy who doesn’t add anything to the best 23 is the South Park version of the story of Joseph Smith finding the Book of Mormon.

and Cats getting Baily Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back