List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Port are into Riley Garcia at the Dogs
I wonder where this leaves the Richards decision
Imagine richards is their priority, with Garcia their back up plan.
or they want both?

Was said on trade desk, we should know a richards decision by the end of the week

What's unders?

Clarrys price will be well under what you'd usually expect for a 27 year old multi all Australian 2 time coaches award winning star midfielder. But it'll probably be overs for a player with a publically known drug issue.

**** knows what Baz is worth. He would have been one of the most valuable players in the league in trade cost a couple of years ago, but he's clearly not now.
You wouldn’t let go of either of them without a decent first round pick

Harsh on Kennedy I feel. When Crazy Vossy has played him as a full time mid he's had some of his best games. If we did get him we'd play him as a mid and not a half forward
I’m just looking at us with perryman added, Mitchell and degoey being fit, and Allan coming along. Think we are fine for mids atm. HDM might come on, McGuane end of 25. Only so many list spots

I’m just looking at us with perryman added, Mitchell and degoey being fit, and Allan coming along. Think we are fine for mids atm. HDM might come on, McGuane end of 25. Only so many list spots

Much like Parfitt, Kennedy is still an upgrade on players like Bytel, Sullivan, Long etc.

So if we can get him for essentially nothing, he'd be worth it

Baz could command two of his own, i think the Dogs want that as a starting price

Dees should get max value for Clarry, unless it gets to the point where they dump him and just want him gone for anything
With the issues with both I don’t think they can demand more than one top 10 pick for each.

If Treloar was coming of an ACL and career worst season before that would anyone have been keen on us giving up two pick 8s?

Much like Parfitt, Kennedy is still an upgrade on players like Bytel, Sullivan, Long etc.

So if we can get him for essentially nothing, he'd be worth it
I’m looking at daicos, degoey, Mitchell, perryman, pendles, crisp and Allan. There’s only so many mids we can have. I don’t think we need any of them. List spots are tight. Time will tell. Long and Sullivan were rookies for free. Kennedy won’t be cheap depth. Will still be on half decent coin and if we are full strength I don’t see a spot

I’m looking at daicos, degoey, Mitchell, perryman, pendles, crisp and Allan. There’s only so many mids we can have. I don’t think we need any of them. List spots are tight. Time will tell. Long and Sullivan were rookies for free. Kennedy won’t be cheap depth. Will still be on half decent coin and if we are full strength I don’t see a spot
We really need a key back to pair with Moore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone please explain how Geelong can fit Martin Oliver and Bailey smith into their current salary cap.
Something awry must be happening there. I think they passing on too much under the table cows turd to everyone
Cant believe all this crap

You wouldn’t let go of either of them without a decent first round pick

Two options I can see ............Melbourne get a fair pick return but pay a large chunk of his contract or they offload the whole contract and get token picks/swaps in return. Given his issues he's worth a fraction of the rumoured $$ amount

The second option wouldn't be realistic for most clubs including Geelong (despite their bottomless pit of $$) , so Melbourne will be stumping up plenty of $$ to get him off the books IMO.

Can anyone please explain how Geelong can fit Martin Oliver and Bailey smith into their current salary cap.
Something awry must be happening there. I think they passing on too much under the table cows turd to everyone
Martin wouldn't cost much. And who knows if the Oliver trade even happens. Dees may have to pay some of his contract if they want him out. Not too many of the Cats players would be on huge contracts.

Cant imagine Martin would be much. He'll be a DFA so prob very little money
Other two though. Well Oliver in particular. But I read they would move around money to make it work lol

Oliver to Geelong is huge for them. I think they've hit a bit of a wall in their list refresh without an obvious way forward. Adding an A grade mid helps them immensely.

Oliver will come at a discount due to his issues and poor 2024. The risk for Geelong is less than most teams as they're a bit out of the spotlight. Think this is a great match for both parties. Hope it doesn't happen.

Fanta pants is absolutely cooked. Cats are shooting themselves in the foot.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back