List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

This belongs in this thread.....

Comment on the Falcon chicks hatching - “It’s pretty delightful to have a top-order predator in the banking district of Melbourne that isn’t human" - 😄

What else could they say? That the reason Petracca wanted to leave was that he does everything he can to prepare, busts his guts for them , almost dies on the field and then has to put up with unprofessional flogs like Clarrie being pandered to ?
Morris said this. Not the club.

It was about why Oliver was being pushed out. Not why Petracca may have wanted to leave.

The club shopped Clarry around last year. And now apparently Pert has done so again this year. The coach apparently wants to keep Oliver. Sounds pretty messy from the club, imo.

Even from the outside we can all see what a basket case that club is.

If they didn't provide adequate support to Petracca, they likely didn't with Oliver either. Perhaps if Christian has an issue, it's with that.

Anyway, just realised this is all in the wrong thread. It should be in the 'other clubs news' thread.

Last edited:
This belongs in this thread.....

Comment on the Falcon chicks hatching - “It’s pretty delightful to have a top-order predator in the banking district of Melbourne that isn’t human" - 😄
I wish I had resident peregrines to take out the bloody indian mynahs that infest my neighbourhood.

I wish I had resident peregrines to take out the bloody indian mynahs that infest my neighbourhood.
Try living on the banks of the upper werribee River. I reckon we get every bird species in Victoria and by the 100s. Cockys are the worst, every day on nightfall they come out in their hundreds and you can't hear the telly

Can anyone please explain how Geelong can fit Martin Oliver and Bailey smith into their current salary cap.
Something awry must be happening there. I think they passing on too much under the table cows turd to everyone
Cant believe all this crap

Seems like you might have Cotton-On('d) to something there...

Morris said this. Not the club.

The club shopped Clarry around last year. And now apparently Pert has done so again this year. The coach apparently wants to keep Oliver. Sounds pretty messy from the club, imo.

Even from the outside we can all see what a basket case that club is.

If they didn't provide adequate support to Petracca, they likely didn't with Oliver either. Perhaps if Christian has an issue, it's with that.

Anyway, just realised this is all in the wrong thread. It should be in the 'other clubs news' thread.
Thankfully not our problem

Try living on the banks of the upper werribee River. I reckon we get every bird species in Victoria and by the 100s. Cockys are the worst, every day on nightfall they come out in their hundreds and you can't hear the telly
We have our resident rainbow lorikeets and corellas.
The lorikeets are terrorists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be very surprised if we bothered with Kennedy. Little point in signing a backup mid who's turning 28 next year, especially as he'd likely be on more money than our current backups.

Sullivan proved a decent option as a backup to Mitchell. It was just unfortunate he had to fill in for too long.

Kennedy wouldn't even be a direct backup, he'd only get a game if at least two mids were injured. I don't see the point in recruiting for that type.

Stop watching telly. Get on the porch and smoke weed. Take in the nature.

What about his 8 games in 3 years for 9 goals screams “desirable” to you?

He looked fine when he played

Didn’t he mostly have injury issues?

Would love to think we can get him on the park and get a genuine contribution out of him

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back