List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say I am quite enjoying the latest developments in the Oliver saga, with Edmund believing that Melbourne is pulling out of trade engagements. Looking forward to some insightful words from their vaunted leaders at their B&F tonight
Clarry's big decision today is whether he powers on to the BnF from last night or goes with a powernap this arvo.

If the Clarry trade does happen, apparantely wont cost more than a F1...
So what they are saying it cost more to get Schultz than Oliver.

I'd take Schultz over Oliver - Clarry is poison, could be on his last strike and his downward spiral in form is just as likely to continue as it is to have an upward profile - apparently very hard to get off ice once addicted - The Cats are taking a huge risk with Oliver - especially given the form of Stengle and Smith (if they get him too).

Why is Davey in limbo at the Bombers?
Small forward who looked like he had some tricks playing in a tough role especially the way they play and move the ball.
Davey brothers are twins.
Alwyn Jnr. has played and not in danger
Jayden was drafted lower, injured and hasn't played a game yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there anything more to the Ollie Lord talk? He would be a really good acquisition.
I've read the port fans rate him highly.

Oliver is still a gun. Even with all the crap of this year, he still played 21 good games. If the Cats get him they will likely be paying unders. Sadly, he will be a great get if it comes off.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
So you think he played 21 good games? I thought he was average at best. Very ineffective with no influence at all in most of the games he played.

If we knew last year Petracca would be available we would have kept our 1st.
Trades are generally planned well in advance, but the Petracca situation came out of the blue and left insufficient time to do anything.
I'm sure Trac knew nothing much could be done this year, but next year is a different story.

I havent seen much of Curtis Taylor but always had the impression he was an AFL grade player
Anyone rate him?

I actually thought Curtis Taylor had a lot of talent. Quite surprised North showed him the door. He played really well against us this year. If our list spots weren’t so tight I wouldn’t mind him as DFA. 24yo, 76 games. Think our style of game would suit him too as a tallish HF/wing. Eventually take over from WHE. Won’t happen though due to list spots.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I agree - North must think they're on the right track if they're delisting Curtis Taylor

So you think he played 21 good games? I thought he was average at best. Very ineffective with no influence at all in most of the games he played.
Averaged 23 touches, good without being up to previous standards. Unless he has really gone off the deep end, he should improve on that with a pre-season unlike the last one.

Although I do concede he is out to an early lead in the Which Player Will Wreck His Pre-Season Award.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back