List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I think if the team forces even an average-form Sidebottom or Lipinski out of the side, I'd hope we'd be doing pretty well.
Should we have a surfeit of riches, we shall worry about it when we need to.

As always we hope our senior boys come back fit and raring to go …. and …. the young fellas take the opportunity to press their claims. Pre-season is the best of times.

I find it very mildly strange that the Collingwood social media pages haven't had anything about Perryman joining. Is our media department on holidays? 🤷
because the paperwork is still going through to see what compo GWS get I assume.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone give a rundown on which journos are reliable sources of trade information? Something like a grading of "Usually right, sometimes right, usually wrong"? Kind of like how Cal Twomey is the best at draft info.
Twomey is the best. Barrett is decent if you can work out what is info and what is opinion. The rest are not good. Jay Clark is the worst

Fair enough

Just thought he might be worth a shot if we could get his body right

I think I'm wanting to basically take on anyone because I see just about everyone as an upgrade on Bytel, Sullivan and Long
I get that. My thinking is along the lines of Dean, Frampton, Eyre, McInnes and Kreuger being the Bytel, Sullivan and Long of our KP group. Hayes doesn’t really improve that group. Only my take.

Are you ready to break bread over your take on the Perryman contract now GWS have received band 1 compensation? The media were spot on with the reporting.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back