List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Many childhood summers spent at Port Fairy. The crays were so plentiful - bought straight from the fishing boats when they pulled into the wharf - that we couldn't eat it all for dinner and had it in sandwiches for lunch (white bread of course).
Fantastic - except for the white bread 🍞 👹

Buckley stands above everyone but under him it gets interesting. Paul Licuria and James Clement high in the list.

We basically paid two first round picks for Dayne Beams, so I guess he’s gotta be up there 😬

We basically paid two first round picks for Dayne Beams, so I guess he’s gotta be up there 😬
aw8r598.gif

I'm also not convinced by the Tasmania draft concessions narrative. Yes, Tasmania will have the pick of the nation's top-end talent for a few years, however so did Gold Coast and GWS.

It didn't provide Gold Coast or GWS with immediate success and served in some ways to benefit other clubs who were able to extract some of that top-end talent from those clubs (e.g. Richmond and its acquisitions of Prestia, Caddy and Lynch).
agree, GC & GWS coming in at the same time was the issue, Tassie on its own isn’t going to have the same impact on the draft as people are fearing, I’d say the academies are a bigger issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How devastated will we be if the Houston deal doesn't happen! I massively have my hopes up!
I am trying to stay positive, but also trying not to get too hung up on having Houston until it's done. All the positive press and all has been taunting me to get my hopes up so I am now trying not to.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back