List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Ehhh yes and no. I'm at the stage where missing out on Houston, when he was in our reach, would be a disaster.

Unless we got Petracca 😂
It would be a big blow no doubt, because he’d genuinely transform our ball movement from defensive 50.

Media saying Carlton have an "extra" first round pick to get in the race for Houston but really they've just swapped one for the other. So I'm not 100% sure how this puts them in a better position for Houston?
Don’t they have 12 and 14 now? So hypothetically yes they are in a better position but it’s down to if they wanna stick to their take to the draft strategy

Think its the opposite
They'll take 14 to the draft and offer port 12 plus something else

But if we can offer 13, another pick and Richards, why would they take 12 and another pick instead?

It still feels like the media cheerleading Carlton

What if Carlton was trying to get Barass all along instead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to say it but that’s well played by the filth. There future 1st next year with all the academy players could be in the 20s for a pick 14 this year. They now having something to offer Port which we don’t currently have. To get Houston and still have a 1st pick is unfortunately very well played by them.

Media saying Carlton have an "extra" first round pick to get in the race for Houston but really they've just swapped one for the other. So I'm not 100% sure how this puts them in a better position for Houston?
Agreed completely. If anything it makes me confident that we're the front runner for the Suns' 13. Otherwise why would Blues have needed to find another seller?

Blues are doing that deal regardless of Houston
I agree, but there’s also little doubt that they’ll now present an offer to Port using either 12 or 14 as the centrepiece.

Panic Omg GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back