List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

On a serious note

If he really is in Melbourne, I suspect the deal is done and the content is being recorded at AIA

“Meeting with other clubs” is just more media bullshit hoping he doesn’t wind up at Collingwood

There’s 3 days left. He’s not “meeting with clubs” this late in the piece. Because then you need more time again to work out deals and pick swaps

Deal is most likely done and content is being made

I heard that Shannon Cox was seen with Fly at the Derrimut cafe. Pass this on without critical thinking pls.

This is all 90% BS. How I know…

In 2005 I highlighted on big footy the night before the draft that we were selecting Dale Thomas…I met a guy on a night out through a friend that shared the details. This was a 100% certainty.

The same guy a number of years later suggested(or I misinterpreted) that the pies were into Josh Schache, as it turned out this was false or fleeting…I posted this on big footy and the next day dickhead David Schwartz reported it on SEN.

No scrutiny or journalistic integrity, they just gobble up whatever is plausible.

Don’t get caught up in it. Trust the club and our system, however nerve racking that maybe given recent trading history!

This is all 90% BS. How I know…

In 2005 I highlighted on big footy the night before the draft that we were selecting Dale Thomas…I met a guy on a night out through a friend that shared the details. This was a 100% certainty.

The same guy a number of years later suggested(or I misinterpreted) that the pies were into Josh Schache, as it turned out this was false or fleeting…I posted this on big footy and the next day dickhead David Schwartz reported it on SEN.

No scrutiny or journalistic integrity, they just gobble up whatever is plausible.

Don’t get caught up in it. Trust the club and our system, however nerve racking that maybe given recent trading history!

Did we end up taking Thomas?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back