List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it hard to believe you’d be flying to Melbourne over the weekend to meet with other clubs 3 days out from the trade deadline. It’s almost certainly to do the media for whoever he’s going to.

I find it hard to believe you’d be flying to Melbourne over the weekend to meet with other clubs 3 days out from the trade deadline. It’s almost certainly to do the media for whoever he’s going to.

Yeah I don’t know. If it was me (and there was still uncertainty) I’d be coming over to meet with a North etc again just in case that becomes reality. Still 3 days to go.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sure isn't, predicted Darcy Parish was coming and he did not. The 'inside word' of a man off the street with posts so cryptic they could mean anything.

I can assure you that he is inside the Club.

On the one hand, as a 24 year EB&W poster (JtP) I like for the info; on the other hand I wish he'd STFU at some other points.

Yes. It was a throwaway line from a poster and it seems to have triggered a lot here. Even after the poster came out and said he meant nothing by it.
Sure .... but to be fair, a joking throwaway line from a poster here can be seen to be a more credible source than those tweets from Ralph and Morris.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's my Birthday tomorrow surely that warrants Dan Houston becoming a Magpie tomorrow 🤞

Yeah I don’t know. If it was me (and there was still uncertainty) I’d be coming over to meet with a North etc again just in case that becomes reality. Still 3 days to go.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Let’s play it out. What’s going to happen in that meeting that can’t be done remotely on the phone or via zoom? A medical? A tour of the facilities? Both of those would have been done a month ago.

If your club isn’t actively negotiating by now they need to start the negotiations, get a deal to a point where the clubs are happy and then Dan needs to decide to join. Whilst it’s a possibility it’s a trip to meet other clubs I think it’s the least likely reason to be in town (the others being media and catching up with family/ friends).

Last edited:
Had the same thought. If the rumour is true he should be in a Collingwood or maybe a North jumper saying something to the magpie army or the shinbone army (no idea what they call them because no one goes there 99% of the time).

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back