List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure on Dev Robertson's flexibility. I've been linking him to Fin, but could just as well be seen as a replacement for Joe. Not necessarily position, but age and depth chart wise. 23 to Joe's 24/25.
if you really think about it, I can't see any club where he gets a regular game. He's one of those types who'll never command a regular spot. However, if we can get him dirt cheap, he's an upgrade on fin

These late pick deals can happen fast. Could even be that Lions take him in a direct swap for Dev, only having interest because Dev asked out.
Cant see him getting opportunity up there if dev has strugged, with ashcroft #2 and marshall to come in

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Jen[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">

Yeh and I hated that we had to do that. We didn’t do too great that season and had a coaching change IIRC

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You don't have to single him out, though. Most of us here are anxious and extremely frustrated. Lol.
I didn’t single him out, I was responding to a direct question from him. Get with the program darling.

I’m checking MySpace for confirmation

Tim And Eric Laughing GIF

There’s as much chance of Maynard leaving Collingwood as Mike Brady giving up his GF gig
I never said anything about Maynard leaving. I just said Maynard can probably ask for an increased salary during the negotiations as he comes out of contract at the end of next season. He could probably use norths financial offer as leverage to get what he wants, if he chooses to go down that path. A man who is 29 and probably looking at his last big contract will no doubt push to get the best from a financial standpoint, you would be mad not to.

Cant see him getting opportunity up there if dev has strugged, with ashcroft #2 and marshall to come in
True, but he'll have similar struggles here. If he has no other interest then he'll take whatever he can get.

We can free up a list spot in other ways though, so doesn't have to be out if we sign Dev. Just seems that they're a bit too similar - though I'm not that familiar with Dev.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 500K for Robertson is probably cap breaking for us if we get Houston as well.

Robertson is probably just us sending signals via the media that we will not chase Houston over the edge of a cliff.

Hoping Leppa just gets on with it tomorrow and put this deal for JFN and then get the Houston deal sown up.

I would love that

We do need to make a Call Pretty Soon I reckon on this

Robertson is probably just us sending signals via the media that we will not chase Houston over the edge of a cliff.
I don't have a real gauge on Dev's value, but he's played 43 games in 5 years, only 2 last season (has played 16 twice). So his value can't be that high.

By comparison, Fin has played 21 games In 4 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back