List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

This forum can really mess with your head. I picked it up five minutes ago and read the first page which had me disappointed as it looked like Houston was going somewhere other than us. I fast forwarded six pages and now it looks like he’s coming to us again. Can it just be Wednesday already?
It’s like a test match game day thread

High salary based on output to date, high upside though I guess. Trade wise not so much I guess, maybe 3rd round or late second. He’ll see Collingwood as an attractive prospect with our old midfield, plenty of opportunity.
And Brissy with another top mid coming in probably pushing him lower down the pecking order.

This forum can really mess with your head. I picked it up five minutes ago and read the first page which had me disappointed as it looked like Houston was going somewhere other than us. I fast forwarded six pages and now it looks like he’s coming to us again. Can it just be Wednesday already?
All this Houston stuff can give you problems.

More aggressive than Macrae, so more of a chance I think. I don't think we'd offer much, particularly as we won't have much.
We may be looking at him as a Macrae replacement. We've been losing a few young players recently. Don't wanna keep doing that. If Macrae has failed, trying another young mid is a great move.

This may have only been an option if we failed to land Dan, but not crazy to think we could do both.

If North offered Maynard a significant pay increase (which they would have to ,to get any player to agree to join that dumpster fire ) his management could technically go to Collingwood and ask them for an increased salary. Keep in mind Maynard comes out of contract at the end of next season. Bobby hill is doing the same thing as his contract ends at the conclusion of next season.
Maynard won’t squeeze the club. He will be paid his worth. This sort of talk about having “leverage” is pure junk.

Finish can't come Fast Enough

Port will tell him Dees North or Port.
Unless we can involve a 3rd or 4th club. Just have no capital. It's poker with dud hand.
You’re being ridiculous. Go and have a lay down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry but I find the idea that "old and stupid Collingwood ignoring their future" could walk away from this trade period with:

• Perryman
  • Houston
  • Robertson
  • Hayes
  • Tomlinson

Only to then top up in 2025 with

• McGuane
  • LDU
  • At least one other RFA

Cornes would probably look for the nearest bridge lmao

1000005570.jpg

I'm sorry but I find the idea that "old and stupid Collingwood ignoring their future" could walk away from this trade period with:

• Perryman
  • Houston
  • Robertson
  • Hayes
  • Tomlinson

• McGuane
  • LDU
  • At least one other RFA

He’d be that gif of a panda smashing the keyboard at his desk

• Perryman
  • Houston
  • Robertson
  • Hayes
  • Tomlinson

• McGuane
  • LDU
  • At least one other RFA

Tomlinson is 32 next year

• Perryman
  • Houston
  • Robertson
  • Hayes
  • Tomlinson

• McGuane
  • LDU
  • At least one other RFA

Doubt we get Both Houston on Robertson for that to Happen the Houston Trade needs to be done by Tuesday Evening I reckon

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back