List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Jen, it will be tough on whoever they let go. I would payout AJ first if there is salary cap room.
Yeah. Tough on list spots.

Think we will delist ash and rookie him. We don't seem to delist and pay out.

So if Membrey takes the final list spot.

We have 2 senior OOC

reef
Kreuger

And then 5 Rookies OOC. (Dean, Eyre, Sullivan, Bytel, Long)

We need to make 2-3 senior list spots available for the draft

Given they knew eyre would only play half a season (ended up being 8 games when he returned from his hamstring), I think he needs a full pre-season to get his body right. One more year I think to see how he goes.

He understandably came back tentative, but the club threw him foward and he couldn't hold a mark to save his life. So went from a bloke without confidence in his body, to a bloke with no confidence full stop. Looked miles off it, but not all his fault.

Well... We might be in a bit of strife here.
Not really. He wasn’t in first round calculations at all 12 months ago. If he continues his current development curve and keeps growing a little the sky is the limit.

Ash Johnson needs a big summer.
He should really be trying to stake his claim and force his way into the 23

Perhaps he will do well playing on the edge when his career is on the line
My understanding is personal issues related to on-line abuse took all the wind out of his sails early in the season proper.

On Reef and AJ. I’d delist AJ and commit to redrafting him in the rookie draft, hoping someone else grabs him instead, and offer Reef a 1 year deal, committing to developing him in defence for the next 12 months.

Hopefully other clubs would see value in taking on AJ for a 12 month rookie deal (looking at you Melbourne you ****ing rabble of a club).

On Reef and AJ. I’d delist AJ and commit to redrafting him in the rookie draft, hoping someone else grabs him instead, and offer Reef a 1 year deal, committing to developing him in defence for the next 12 months.

Hopefully other clubs would see value in taking on AJ for a 12 month rookie deal (looking at you Melbourne you ****ing rabble of a club).
You have such a beautiful way with words when you talk about Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t like Reef’s chances. If he gets a year then we don’t worry about a DFA or find someone else contracted to delist and re-rookie.

Eh, after this trade period anything could happen. Let’s throw it out there 😂

I don't think it's soft. It just appears like a guy who doesn't really want an AFL career
Soft as in he lets some words online from people he doesnt know affect his mental state.

Some of that abuse was related to his race which can be extremely devastating and damaging.

But as PS said, some folks get super upset over words regarding race. Again, I dont see how words from people youve never met can affect you, but young'uns these days are made of "different" stuff.

I think Krueger and Reef will be delisted and AJ put on the rookie list
Be surprised if this is not what happens. Think at least 2 rookies will go as well , probably Bytel and Sullivan. That then gives us the 9 off we need to get 7 new players which is most likely.
Perryman , Houston , DFA , 2 or 3 ND and 1 or 2 SSP

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back