List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how we "screwed over" Port in both the free agency/ trade periods.
We took Perryman out of their grasp, who they had been working on since 2020, and the we get Houston from them for what many consider was way unders.....🫣👍⚫⚪⚫⚪
They can consider it karma for 2002 Nick Stevens saga.

We have so many duds like Macrae, Johnson, Bytel, Sullivan, Long and less so Mcinnes and Krueger, Ryan unknown...

Surely we can fit in both Tomlinson and Membery
Whilst it’s fair what you say we need to create the list spots too for at least 3 players we will take on draft night too

Of that list, Bytel and Long will be very nervous

So all I hear is that we're in it for the now...
all the picks we have this year are 52, 55 & 58.
Are there any ready made talents we can look at drafting... I'm thinking tall forwards like Brodie McLaughlin or Hudson Garoni. Maybe even relook at Liam McMahon?
They should all come in to the mid 40's during draft night. We either use them individually or package the picks which becomes more valuable and shot up the draft board to pick a player who potential slides.

Soft as in he lets some words online from people he doesnt know affect his mental state.

But as PS said, some folks get super upset over words regarding race. Again, I dont see how words from people youve never met can affect you, but young'uns these days are made of "different" stuff.
clown grave GIF

So all I hear is that we're in it for the now...
all the picks we have this year are 52, 55 & 58.
Are there any ready made talents we can look at drafting... I'm thinking tall forwards like Brodie McLaughlin or Hudson Garoni. Maybe even relook at Liam McMahon?
McLaughlin isn't a KF and the big G just isn't afl level. McMahon isn't even worth considering. Membrey for free has those well and truly covered

Very happy with trading so far - and such a blissful, relaxed final day!

This cliff we were said to be falling off next year is now seeming more a grassy knoll - looking much more manageable with Houston and Perryman to complement our list post Pendles, Sidey, Jeremy etc.

So, very happy.

From here, not too fussed - but Hayes would worry me injury-wise - only had one decent game from memory, so feel risk greater than reward with him.

But always been an admirer of Membrey, he’s a good footballer and lovely set shot. Think he’d feel nurtured at Pies, much more so than his current pitiful club, and a previous poster’s idea of perhaps rotating the forwards, eg Brody and Membrey and probably Reef in support of Daniel is a really good idea.

I’m a believer in Reef, hope he survives, I think his ceiling is higher than what we’ve seen so far -and higher than all the others who are looking on shakey ground.

Maybe if JFN could leave his game day attitude behind with us, infuse it into Ash J, he could stay too and be best 23!

Gonna miss JFN a lot.

Remember that Collingwood poster from last week who was adamant that the mooted deal for Houston meant we were in fact giving up 2 first round picks plus Noble & Richards and who could not be convinced otherwise no matter how many people tried to explain that we never had all those assets at the one time?

We should get him to post his explanation on the Port board. It could be the only way to make them feel better about the trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hearing North are enquiring about Dan Houston.

Remember that Collingwood poster from last week who was adamant that the mooted deal for Houston meant we were in fact giving up 2 first round picks plus Noble & Richards and who could not be convinced otherwise no matter how many people tried to explain that we never had all those assets at the one time?

We should get him to post his explanation on the Port board. It could be the only way to make them feel better about the trade.
That was Seedsfan and he was still adamant yesterday that the deal was terrible 🤦🏻

Those picks will come in by about 10 spots, and as it's a deep draft, we may find a diamond in the rough.
What's the stats for pick 58, 2 Brownlow Medallists and 2 premiership players?
It’s a little weird how the system results in picks from say 10-30 getting pushed and picks above say 45 come back in due to academy/NGA/father-son bidding

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back