List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

A draft pick extends their window how? Their other top players will have retired by the time pick 3 is hitting his peak.

The moves we made are what extends a window, that's why we made them. Blues have reduced their window by not improving their list for 2025. If they could have had Houston instead then that's a big mistake.
And he doesn't even mention they lost Owies & Kennedy in this trade period.

It's nasty I know, but I was really hoping for the Kemp trade to go through too 🤣

I think the Hawks overpaid for Barrass and overloaded on tall defenders. Frost, and Scrimshaw were good this year.
They’ve done well on price for Barrass. By trading pick 14 into next year they grabbed Carlton’s future second out of thin air. They’ve really only paid 14 and a downgrade of their 3rd to West Coast’s 4th next year

To be truthful, I'd "prefer" to be Richmond than us. Not because they're in a better position, but because they're going for a near full rebuild. I don't think they are necessarily more successful, but I find them more enjoyable as a fan.

The circumstances under which Nick arrived meant that a full rebuild wasn't really possible and likely won't be till the tail end of his career or after. Even then we may make different choices. We got a flag out of it and are a chance of another or more, so the quotes around prefer are real.
This is something but I don’t know what

F N Barret on Footy Furnace, questioning our trade period, no 1st round pick this year, next year, GAGF DH!!
Jimmy Bartel on the other hand, Pies have addressed the now, they are all in for next year's flag...
I hope we sign Jimmy as our GM.

I like him more & more every time I hear him speak.

If we paid up that for 29 year old KPP with back issues the media would meltdown
It was an interesting trade all round I thought. Surprising that WCE preferred future picks, which I'm assuming is why Hawthorn did that trade to Carlton. I think WCE must be looking to load up on trades next year.

They’ve done well on price for Barrass. By trading pick 14 into next year they grabbed Carlton’s future second out of thin air. They’ve really only paid 14 and a downgrade of their 3rd to West Coast’s 4th next year
Didn't they pay a first and a second (what they got for 14) and then the downgrade as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't they pay a first and a second (what they got for 14) and then the downgrade as well?
Yes they did but seeing as they traded in Carlton’s F2 for the price of moving their pick 14 into next year, they’ve come out very well. They still have an F2 next year

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back