List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing as you have seemingly widely missed the point here, I'm going to make it really simple:

If you read a piece of information on @IncrediblyBozza, and nowhere else, don't post it here, because he makes heaps of shit up.

If he's right, it's because a broken clock is right twice a day - Sheer coincidence.

He has zero sources, so his information will never be accurate unless an actual journalist is reporting it.
No he has sources, but they’re people who are feeding him false stuff for shits and giggles. I don’t think he makes stuff up, he’s just very gullible.
Gut feel is he’s probably on the spectrum.

Seeing as you have seemingly widely missed the point here, I'm going to make it really simple:

If you read a piece of information on @IncrediblyBozza, and nowhere else, don't post it here, because he makes heaps of shit up.

If he's right, it's because a broken clock is right twice a day - Sheer coincidence.

He has zero sources, so his information will never be accurate unless an actual journalist is reporting it.

Even then it won't be accurate because he never quotes directly, instead paraphrases but often misses the point of the article, or twist it to make it more noteworthy. Extremely frustrating.

I don’t need you to explain it to me but thanks buddy, no one is forcing you to believe it. Clearly he has been given the information from someone and if it’s correct then great, if it’s not then who cares. Just scroll on.
He's been caught multiple times during trade week just blatantly misquoting people on verifiable media appearances, to the extent that the thing he's tweeting is effectively a complete invention on his part.

Suggesting that he's getting given the information by someone and not just making it up outright is giving him too much credit.

No he has sources, but they’re people who are feeding him false stuff for shits and giggles. I don’t think he makes stuff up, he’s just very gullible.
Gut feel is he’s probably on the spectrum.
Sources are people with real information, providing it for dissemination.

People who are feeding him bullshit are not sources.

And he's definitely straight up manufactured bullshit during trade week, so it's not as simple as saying he's just gullible.

He's been caught multiple times during trade week just blatantly misquoting people on verifiable media appearances, to the extent that the thing he's tweeting is effectively a complete invention on his part.

Suggesting that he's getting given the information by someone and not just making it up outright is giving him too much credit.

Sources are people with real information, providing it for dissemination.

People who are feeding him bullshit are not sources.

And he's definitely straight up manufactured bullshit during trade week, so it's not as simple as saying he's just gullible.
No, they’re not real sources, but that’s not the point. His posting from what I’ve been told about his personality and behaviour point to him being on the spectrum.
He constantly misinterprets media quotes and paraphrases things wrongly. He gets told made up stuff and takes it at face value without questioning it and then repeats it. You say that he’s straight up manufactured bullshit but you don’t actually know that, you’re making assumptions.

He reminds me very much of TD in the way he posts, and to a lesser extent my son, who also has autism.

At the end of the day, there’s nothing malicious about what he posts, so while it’s fine to advise people not to trust his Twitter acct, there’s no need to go that hard at the guy.

I'd prefer that description than going with all 3 of Macrae, Long and Sullivan.
He's a smooth mover who doesn't mind going in hard. Very pacey and kicks it great from what I saw. There's those that just collect a lot of stats in the VFL but you can see He's a level above that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd look at Sam Weideman before Tomlinson and Membrey. KPF who can offer a target or has trained as a KPD stopper. Cheap fills a specific need rather than bits and pieces players

Hey look I’m not the only one!

Guys we're looking at for VFL would also get medicals, I'd assume.

We'd be a pretty attractive destination for a delisted guy hoping to get a second chance next year. We're clearly open to adding guys from our VFL team - last year we added Eyre and Long from VFL and it's likely that next year we'll be shopping for some mature depth.
We let Hustwaite train for a spot as well. And whilst Sullivan wasn’t on our VFL list he was from the VFL so it shows were actively interested from recruiting there.

You actually only really need 4 in the team. We've got: Nick, JDG, Titch, Crisp, Sidey, Pendles, Perryman - Allan developing, plus Macrae, Long and Sullivan as depth. I think we've got too many depth mids - considering the midfield depth that is already in the best 22 - leaving us short on depth in other areas.
Also Mitchell. The bottom of the pack grunt first possession mid is the balance we lack. Mitchell should address that short term though.

I think Nick Daicos is our first choice first possession guy for the next 10+ years.
I hope not. First possession from a clean hit out maybe, but you’d hope that we can utilise him as the outside receiver in contested scenarios more often given his exceptional disposal. He’s wasted getting first possession in a contested situation.

Yeah I’d agree. If we think Perryman can/will play mid and we’re bullish on Allan then a more outside mid with pace would be a good option.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

giphy.gif

Oh we’re bullish…

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back