List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

We can also delist Long/Dean from the rookie list and then rookie AJ to open up another spot can't we?
We could. I thought we'd do something like that. But thinking about it, I'm not convinced that our current mob are going to be into the delist and rookie play. I don't think they've done it yet.

It’s a yes from me as a train on player should we have the spot or spots.

Also what am I missing with Carroll? He’s 21, played 15 matches this year, isn’t on significant money and Carlton’s youth is as average as ours. Is it pace? Competitiveness? Or he’s just not that good?
Yeah, I don't get the Carroll delisting either, Sco.
Looks lively with decent skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lexis LX 470 awesome. My father in law had one. Passed it onto my youngest son.
Great car. Super comfortable
Yes, really good car, funny thing, I'm in the process of handing it over to my youngest daughter, I brought it because she rides horses, now she can drive, so she has more use for it than me.

Renault Megane GT wagon.
Faster than the Subaru Liberty RS Turbo I once owned.
Fast and practical - runs rings around SUVs.
Sounds interesting mate. Enjoy.
Thank you for your input. My old man had a Renault turbo when I was a kid. Renault 5 or something. Beast.
Really tiny car but fun to be in.

I'm assuming given the three werent in the delistings, they'll be given contracts. List lodgements need to be on oct 31, thats when the contracts expire, and before DFA, so guess we'll find out in the next week

Might be seeing who other Teams De-List 1st?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back