List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah he’s not. I remember there being debate around his size in his draft year, quite a few people saying he wasn’t tall enough (which is nonsense obviously).

I think the issue is that he’s another who, like Liam McMahon, needs to be able to run and jump at the ball or he’s no chance at all. Tall flanker at AFL level.

At the point we are at now draft and dfa wise we are probably looking at role players to compliment whatever game plan we come up with.
Look at our 25 best 10 say Moore Degoey Daicos x2 Hill Maynard IQ Crisp Cameron Houston and a game plan will formulate around their strengths. With players who can play a role.
Looks like quick ball movement with a focus on contested ball (may not necessarily have the pace of 23 but long kicking to 1 out players maybe the go)

At the point we are at now draft and dfa wise we are probably looking at role players to compliment whatever game plan we come up with.
Look at our 25 best 10 say Moore Degoey Daicos x2 Hill Maynard IQ Crisp Cameron Houston and a game plan will formulate around their strengths. With players who can play a role.
Looks like quick ball movement with a focus on contested ball (may not necessarily have the pace of 23 but long kicking to 1 out players maybe the go)

We will focus on key position according to leppa so depends who is on the board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not scrolling through the last 2,000 messages in this thread.

What is the consensus amongst us Pies fans with regards to the Membrey acquisition? I really like the idea as it gives us a heap of versatility and depth.

With Houston, Perryman and Membrey I really feel like we are a top 4 team in 2025. The catalyst will be staying injury free and with Membrey, I can see guys like Elliot, Mihocek and Cox being rested throughout the year.

A great inclusion IMO.

What is the consensus amongst us Pies fans with regards to the Membrey acquisition? I really like the idea as it gives us a heap of versatility and depth.

With Houston, Perryman and Membrey I really feel like we are a top 4 team in 2025. The catalyst will be staying injury free and with Membrey, I can see guys like Elliot, Mihocek and Cox being rested throughout the year.

A great inclusion IMO.

He's a good mark, accurate kick for goal and is pretty durable and versatile.
His durability probably got him the nod ahead of Hayes, who has an unfortunate injury history.

A great inclusion IMO.

It’s a good pick up imo. Gives us some much needed extra marking power and is an accurate shot which was a big issue for us this year. I’ll be surprised if he’s not in the round 1 side.

It’s a good pick up imo. Gives us some much needed extra marking power and is an accurate shot which was a big issue for us this year. I’ll be surprised if he’s not in the round 1 side.

Who does he replace up forward? WHE? Similar role

I wonder if they can sign Hayes to our VFL program, manage his rehab and consider at mid season draft?

Prob not if we draft a key forward
Also we don’t have a spot for msd unless there is a season injury
Which is possible but not something you can bank on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back