List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Why skunk? Does he stink? Might cause some issues in the locker room.

“I've had that nickname [Skunk] for a while,” Membrey told SEN Breakfast. “Back in my junior footy days, there was a rumour going around that I may have dropped a few too many farts in the locker room. The odour was pretty bad, so that's how the nickname came about and it is one I'm very proud of.” 6 July 2017

Why is Tim Membrey called skunk? Is the secret to his ability to gain separation from defenders some foul body odour?
My total guess would be similar. That he has an uncanny way of getting free for some unknown reason so his team mates started a joke that it must be because he smells even though he doesn't.

“I've had that nickname [Skunk] for a while,” Membrey told SEN Breakfast. “Back in my junior footy days, there was a rumour going around that I may have dropped a few too many farts in the locker room. The odour was pretty bad, so that's how the nickname came about and it is one I'm very proud of.” 6 July 2017

If he kicks 5 goals in a GF win next year he could cover himself in dog shit and id still give him a sponge bath

Or it could be because he drops a few bombs. Welcome to the Collingwood change rooms skunk.

If he kicks 5 goals in a GF win next year he could cover himself in dog shit and id still give him a sponge bath

I've always pictured you as type who gives sponge baths to dogshit covered players. It's a niche gig. I think it's why WCE have recruited Owies.

Why is Tim Membrey called skunk? Is the secret to his ability to gain separation from defenders some foul body odour?
Likes a spliff.

SEN saying St.Blunda has delisted Membrey and he’s free to join Collingwood.

Skunks are black and white after all!

If Membrey does contribute to a Pies premiership (however unlikely) should Fly consider adding Ross Lyon to his office wallpaper for Pies premiership (contributing) coaches?

His work giving away players would deserve something - maybe Holgate could tee up a nice watch for him?

If Membrey does contribute to a Pies premiership (however unlikely) should Fly consider adding Ross Lyon to his office wallpaper for Pies premiership (contributing) coaches?

His work giving away players would deserve something - maybe Holgate could tee up a nice watch for him?
Deserves a plaque already for Luke Ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always pictured you as type who gives sponge baths to dogshit covered players. It's a niche gig. I think it's why WCE have recruited Owies.
I See You Look GIF by NBA

So, still considering Tomlinson & list decisions 'in the coming days', they say...

Surely we'll announce either delistings or re-signings of the last few soon.

So, still considering Tomlinson & list decisions 'in the coming days', they say...

Nup.
I reckon they’re just updating an old article. Blame the intern.

Only way for that to happen is to delist reef given he is the only one left TBA on the senior list.
But the noise has been quiet on that front the moment we went for membrey so don't think we'll go both

Only way for that to happen is to delist reef given he is the only one left TBA on the senior list.
But the noise has been quiet on that front the moment we went for membrey so don't think we'll go both
Do we have room to re-rookie reef if that was the route we went down?

I like Reef but fear his time might be up - but I would love us to give him a proper summer and a full year at FB before letting him walk.

Do we have room to re-rookie reef if that was the route we went down?

I like Reef but fear his time might be up - but I would love us to give him a proper summer and a full year at FB before letting him walk.
If we re-sign Long, we won't even have a rookie spot, so no can't do that.
We either re-sign both, but take no other DFA, SSP and rookie picks, or delist reef (and/or Long) take another DFA plus a SSP.
But given we have gotten 3 mature agers in this off season, I feel like there is less incentive to go down the SSP route, and I'd rather keep a 21 year old over someone thats 31 and a stop gap.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back