List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

If we could swing a Keane for Jakob Ryan trade would people be happy?

Given what it cost to get Ryan to the club and that Keane was at our club, it feels like a loss lol

I will confess to being a long term fan of Mark.
His lack of experience showed out against the Swans and I think he will work well in our system.
He has aggression, pretty good poise considering his background/lack of experience and good disposal.

Yeah, me too. Saw a lot of him in the VFL when on our list, and you could see he was developing. That has continued at the Crows, and I see no reason why it won’t keep happening when - and if - he returns to the Pies.

I especially loved his aggression - or mongrel.

Does anyone else find it concerning that we're almost never genuinely in the running for the true big name stars?

Even with McRae as coach and the new environment we've created, record crowds etc etc.

It almost feels to me like we're not the actual destination club you'd think we would be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else find it concerning that we're almost never genuinely in the running for the true big name stars?

Even with McRae as coach and the new environment we've created, record crowds etc etc.

It almost feels to me like we're not the actual destination club you'd think we would be
Not that many years ago that players ‘of colour’ found the environment less than supportive.

We’re not going to get a Bobby Hill, Tom Mitchell and Dan McStay trade period every year.

I suspect we’re waiting for a few veterans to retire and our trade capital to recover before we start chasing anyone big.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back