List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse the interruption.

Seems as though Keane is going to request a trade. What do you think his trade value is? He is contracted for another year and has been serviceable this year (man sometimes loses his mind) and think he would work well with Moore
Based off some light reading in your board, you should prob pay us 😂

I think a mid second rounder is fair but could also see us collecting points for our f/s this year. We also have a need for players that are fringe at other clubs but have had a few years in the comp
We have a chipped marble and fidget spinner (wonky)

Will you take a 2025 + 2026 first?

On gettable, they mentioned we'd be unlikely to be that active .. maybe a play for Keane if anything.
But otherwise have eyes on mcguane for next year and making sure we plan for him.
Lol

Some years we get it right, others…
This has been an exhibition of how not to forward plan

Last edited:
I think a mid second rounder is fair but could also see us collecting points for our f/s this year. We also have a need for players that are fringe at other clubs but have had a few years in the comp
I think his performance against Amartey deflated his value considerably, so I think you should brace yourself.

Sounds like Macrae to me.
I’ll throw in Bytel as steak knives.

Would honestly love to pick up two defenders. Keane’s exponential growth has been eye catching. I’d also like Dougal Howard if he were gettable for a reasonable price. Would give us a very new look defence and I’d be inclined to use Howe as more of a running half back as a result.

Of course Cumming as a free agent would be a great acquisition, however our club continues to not be linked to him publicly.

Last edited:
Would honestly love to pick up two defenders. Keane’s exponential has been eye catching. I’d also like Dougal Howard if he were gettable for a reasonable price. Would give us a very new look defence and I’d be inclined to use Howe as more of a running half back as a result.

Of course Cumming as a free agent would be a great acquisition, however our club continues to not be linked to him publicly.
Either Howard or Keane would help improve us, Cumming would be icing on the cake

Excuse the interruption.

Seems as though Keane is going to request a trade. What do you think his trade value is? He is contracted for another year and has been serviceable this year (man sometimes loses his mind) and think he would work well with Moore
Didn’t he come out recently and state that his preference was to stay at Adelaide?

Either Howard or Keane would help improve us, Cumming would be icing on the cake
B: Maynard - Howard - Keane
HB: Quaynor - Moore - Howe
Bench: Noble, WHE
Depth: Jiath, Dean, Parker, Frampton, Markov, Ryan

Goes more than alright I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Maynard - Howard - Keane
HB: Quaynor - Moore - Howe
Bench: Noble, WHE
Depth: Jiath, Dean, Parker, Frampton, Markov, Ryan

Goes more than alright I reckon.

WHE is a forward these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On gettable, they mentioned we'd be unlikely to be that active .. maybe a play for Keane if anything.
But otherwise have eyes on mcguane for next year and making sure we plan for him.
One last Try to win a Flag with this Group

Alex Davies, Bailey Scott, Jaxon Binns, Mark Keane.
Would happily take any of them, BUT
Are they realistic trade targets with Hawks mid 2nd and 3rd on offer ?

...Keane’s exponential has been eye catching....
Just to clarify.

An exponential function is a mathematical function used to calculate the exponential growth or decay of a given set of data. For example, exponential functions can be used to calculate changes in population, loan interest charges, bacterial growth, radioactive decay or the spread of disease.

Just to clarify.

An exponential function is a mathematical function used to calculate the exponential growth or decay of a given set of data. For example, exponential functions can be used to calculate changes in population, loan interest charges, bacterial growth, radioactive decay or the spread of disease.
s reactions no GIF

Just to clarify.

Shucks. I forgot to put growth after exponential

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back