List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The Whitlock Twins from Murray Bushrangers and Shanahan from Bendigo Pioneers are all super tall key position players hitting the scoreboard regularly. Shanahan has played VFL last 3 weeks and kicked a few for Essendon. I think at least one of them would be obtainable in the 20’s and think any of them could be long term key forwards.
Whitlocks - I think they kicked 9 bw them last weekend(?)
Rising up the boards
They might be there around our first rounder

Lukosius would cost too much for what he produces, he’s a 2nd round pick for mine.
One we should be looking at his Peter Wright, had a brilliant year a couple of years ago but fell out of favour this year.
The guy can play and what he could do for our structure could be really important.
Peter Wright would replace Cox as that ruck forward imo. We couldn't have him Cameron and Cox in the same side. The pressure in our forward line would fall away.

Is it Petracca? It’s Petracca, isn’t it. Is it? Tell us. Now wait. Don’t tell us. Is it?

After last night I think I might take a pass on Mr "I have to keep my heart rate below 100 for the next 2-3 months" given the money he is on.

Lukosius would cost too much for what he produces, he’s a 2nd round pick for mine.
One we should be looking at his Peter Wright, had a brilliant year a couple of years ago but fell out of favour this year.
The guy can play and what he could do for our structure could be really important.
Wright is on decent coin too. Was re-signed after his b&f year. Unless Essendon pays a chunk of his contract I wouldn’t consider him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a very BIG rumour during the week…. I think if it comes through many would be very happy
I hate it when posters do this, and then don't reveal said rumour, means it's most likely nonsense

You see it on Twitter too, some accounts saying 'Pies getting a big player' people ask and then they say "Nah can't reveal it or else rival list managers will see it" and their account has like 100 followers

That big rumour better not be we ending up with Caleb Daniel

Heard a very BIG rumour during the week…. I think if it comes through many would be very happy

Very happy with this..a 200cm KP inside outside midfielder/winger/flanker who will assume the Pendles role of on field coach. Pick 87 should do it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I hate it when posters do this, and then don't reveal said rumour, means it's most likely nonsense

You see it on Twitter too, some accounts saying 'Pies getting a big player' people ask and then they say "Nah can't reveal it or else rival list managers will see it" and their account has like 100 followers
He can’t say anything. He’s still recovering from sore plums

Hmm I didn't see that in the games I viewed. But very early in his development so hopefully they are now stand out traits.

No you're right about his lack of pace, it's pretty obvious. He seems to have a terrific tank but listing pace as one of his main attributes is just saying stuff, and its actually one of the main deficiencies he'll have to overcome if he makes it. I liked his last game, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back