List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Trac would be awesome at his best but just can’t see how we could get it done. No trade capital and dees would want the world
If he nominates us we will get it done.
Could be a 3 way deal with another club involved.
Players usually get to where they want to go.
Christian is besties with the Daicos brothers.

Post like this are just mean spirited. I detest all the subtle and not so subtle potting of fringe players. Bytel, Sullivan, long, Ash, etc may not be setting the world on fire but they have busted their arses for our club and put their bodies on the line. They should be treated with respect. Not as some sort of punchline.
Well said 👍

If he nominates us we will get it done.
Could be a 3 way deal with another club involved.
Players usually get to where they want to go.
Christian is besties with the Daicos brothers.
My concern with Trac is cost Jesus. I think we can win it again next season with more luck on injury front regardless if we got him.

Then with the retirements 2026 will likely be a slight dip. McGuane end of 25 will help and our age profile will be resetting.

I’d prob prefer to keep the picks and build around 27 onwards for a sustained crack, much as I rate Trac. He’s getting on.

I know tassie are coming but I think after next season we can rebuild on the run quickly.

Mine wasn't a rumour. Petracca met up with Fly and Pendles last week.
A couple of blokes here tried to shoot me down for saying it.
When you make stuff up that's not a rumour, Track met with the players and coach's at his club, he's not going anywhere, it's just the truth.

If we trade Richards, I will vomit.
Although he is small, he looks like a pure footballer.
Trade Schulz. Dead set. Cut your losses. Get a second rounder. Move on while he still has value. Other players have been moved on after a year.
Richards can’t play with the same aggression or pressure I50 that Schultz offers.

Older players= poorer recovery= more injuries.
I do not want old, banged up recruits.
ie Petracca, Lynch.
I also don’t want flight risks.
ie Keane.
The only players I reckon worthwhile?
Sniff
and
Houston.

Trade article on HS about us - anyone got a subscription to share?

Just the one about flys trade target? Just mentioning how he would like a key forward as per his presser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When you make stuff up that's not a rumour, Track met with the players and coach's at his club, he's not going anywhere, it's just the truth.
The truth is you're just guessing.
If he stays which is possible, you will come back here to tell us all you were right.
If Christian goes to another club, you will stop posting.
Full of shit Carl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca is not even 30 yet.
1) you under-estimate the seriousness of his injury
2) you under-estimate the depth of psychological trauma (entirely justifiable) he went through.
We burnt 2 first round picks on a mentally cooked player (Beams).
I don’t want to do it again.
I love Stef. Great player.
But, not at Melbourne’s price.
Nup.

When you are good at what you do, the opposition spend more time chasing YOU.
Sorry.
I’ve seen most games live in Melbourne. Playing Schulz has been a face-saving exercise.
He’s been a massive upgrade on our I50 aggression, and has a drive, application and commitment that’s streets ahead of Ginnivan

Ryan’s pace is better than Eyre, Dean, Frampton, Howe, so in that regard he offers more pace for our backline.
I never suggested his pace was Nobles standard - Ryan is not slow, nor is his pace a deficiency for a defender IMO.

Why are you comparing Ryan's pace to key position players? He's 189cm and not a key back. Yeah he might be quicker than Frampton but he's also 12cm shorter!
Also I reckon Howie has Ryan covered for pace.
It's fine, Ryan isn't quick, doesn't mean he's finished as a player, but let's be real, his pace isn't a feature if his game.

1) you under-estimate the seriousness of his injury
2) you under-estimate the depth of psychological trauma (entirely justifiable) he went through.
We burnt 2 first round picks on a mentally cooked player (Beams).
I don’t want to do it again.
I love Stef. Great player.
But, not at Melbourne’s price.
Nup.
As our resident medico Gone Critical said, he will recover completely from his injuries - no permanent damage.
Yes, the mind will take longer.

Why are you comparing Ryan's pace to key position players? He's 189cm and not a key back. Yeah he might be quicker than Frampton buts he's also 12 shorter!
Also I reckon Howie has Ryan covered for pace.
It's fine, Ryan isn't quick, doesn't mean he's finished as a player, but let's be real, his pace isn't a feature if his game.
Can’t agree Howe has Ryan covered for pace, and Ryan has got more pace than Dean. You need to go and watch last weeks VFL game.

His pace is not a liability, it’s good enough for HB role, when combined with his other attributes.

Can’t agree Howe has Ryan covered for pace, and Ryan has got more pace than Dean. You need to go and watch last weeks VFL game.

His pace is not a liability, it’s good enough for HB role, when combined with his other attributes.
The way I understand things, Frampton is really quick for his size.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back