List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Darcy Moore might be able to sue Melbourne for the pain and suffering he endured.... I hope wipey picks up on this

Gives me the shits every year hearing teams like Carlton that throw around 7 year/$900,000 contracts to every campaigner seemingly have cash to spare and we're forever maxed out
I just don't get it either. They seem to pick up one or two players every preseason as do Geelong and Sydney.

Why don't we? And this goes back long before the Treloar debacle.

Yeah agree, always thought he was stiff stuck behind lever and may and would have played a lot more footy elsewhere. I’m no expert in how good he is one on one, anyone else watched this guy a little closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not be after Tomlinson. Don't reckon he is that good and don't think we have a need for him.

I would rather keep Framps and Dean.

The interesting thing for me re Petracca’s injury and decision to come back on and play out the game is his own part in the diagnosis and decision to play on.

Watching the game I was baffled that he continued when obviously seriously hampered.

Watching Gettable this morning, it's dawned on me Richards has the same manager as Ginni..

He said that today is whacky wednesday, but they'll sit down in a couple days and have a chat about his next decision. Said it'll be making a smart decision given he is almost 25. As he'll need to make the best decision or him as its really important at this stage of his career.

Is there any chance the Petracca discussion can be moved to its own thread? Based on Fly’s comments last night it’s not a situation we (the club) are currently involved with and the thread seems to be getting bogged down in a hypothetical legal debate that about something that may not actually be happening and b if it did like most legal disputes will likely be dependent on details we (Bigfooty posters) are not privy too and won’t be unless it actually goes to court.
I know right. It's becoming so boring. Particularly all the legal, negligence stuff. None of which has even been reported as occurring.

Yeah agree, always thought he was stiff stuck behind lever and may and would have played a lot more footy elsewhere. I’m no expert in how good he is one on one, anyone else watched this guy a little closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know my friend used to run with him during summer and he’s an absolute speed freak gut runner. Footy wise I’m not sure he’s never really lit it up even at GWS

Not if we're in win-now mode, only need a couple of years out of him and he is 31 in May.
No thanks - he has major yips a while back.

That was years ago now iirc, kicked 30.9 last year. 34.20 back in 2022.

Screenshot_20240828-125718.png
Not saying we should fall over ourselves here but he's worth a look at least as a UFA isn't he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seemed to be getting quite annoyed with the 'millionth' time you had to repeat yourself to all those who apparently don't know what they're talking about.

I'm only interested in who we could be trading in or out on this thread. Not whether Petracca has grounds to sue his football club. We're not getting him anyway.
The post you scroll past is the post you don't read.

But did you watch L.A law?
joe pesci youths GIF

I’ve watched Peatling pretty closely this season due to betting purposes so I was stoked to hear that we’re interested in him. This guy is relentless around stoppage and is a tackling machine, constantly applies pressure with big tackle numbers.

He found it hard to break into the GWS best 22 early on in the season/was sub a fair bit which I thought was very stiff. Got his opportunity in the mid once Cogs went down and played very well, so well that he had essentially played himself in the best 22 and got himself a mid spot even when Cogs came back.

He had two huge games late in the season against Melbourne and Brisbane. His clearance game against Brisbane was one of the main reasons GWS got back into that game and ended up winning from behind, he was arguably BOG that game.

He’d be a great addition to our midfield as we are in desperate need of another inside mid and will have far better opportunity than he does at GWS with Green, Cogs, Calla, Kelly and co.

He’s much better than Phillips, who wouldn’t get a game at GWS.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Absolutely he is, but there are people that don’t watch as much footy as you and I (quite a few I imagine) that think Phillips has more value as a former number 3 pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back