List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

joe pesci youths GIF

Can’t beat this.

Keane, Tomlinson, Hobbs, Peatling, Davies all very average players bit of a St Kilda scatter gun approach. We are the Collingwood Football Club go get me Christiano Petracco
Agree on Tomlinson and Hobbs - and doubt the club is considering them
Don’t let a lack of knowledge on the others put you off

Being linked to all these mids reminds me of being linked to mitchell and fiorini
I'd imagine, there is one target and if that doesn't work, they'll go to a back up. I don't think we'll get more than 1 of them.
Based on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to Jay Clark a little earlier on MMM and he’s firmly of the belief that the only two clubs that are being considered are Carlton and Collingwood, with both clubs publicly playing down their chances saying they don’t have the draft capital to get a deal done. Also basically said that both clubs are definitely interested and would likely find a way to get a deal done. Put an emphasis on the fact that he’s with Connor Sports and Robbie D’Orazio has a track record of getting his player wherever they want to go, regardless of anything else.

Take it for what you will. I think there’s a lot that’s going to play out over the next month.
Trac will not be playing for Carlscum, period.

Be careful what you wish for. If they don’t get Battle, they’ll be able to afford Petracca.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Means nothing since he doesn’t want to go to Hawthorn.

Trac will not be playing for Carlscum, period.

He wants to be playing for Collingwood. It's just a matter of how Melbourne approach this matter. They may terminate any responsibility for his contract, basically removing his money off their books. If that's the case, they may have to take less in terms of a trade, to what they may originally thought they could get...
Or they make him stay and get rid of others at the club, that maybe causing him angst eg. Oliver. However you feel this approach would make life very awkward and probably dysfunctional at the D's....
If we're really interested, then we need to get creative with our trading......

Key Defensive wise to help out Moore I wouldn’t mind snaring Charlie Ballard out from the Suns in a swap for JFN.

Key Defender, 25 years old, 196cm.

Sam Collins ranked #2 in the league behind Harris Andrews in intercept marks. Ballard also ranked #5 in the league.

Could be a good replacement for Murphy.

Decent KPP don’t grow on trees, Ballard’s contract ends 2025. I’d probably prefer this than a mid in a trade swap if possible. 🤷‍♂️

He wants to be playing for Collingwood. It's just a matter of how Melbourne approach this matter. They may terminate any responsibility for his contract, basically removing his money off their books. If that's the case, they may have to take less in terms of a trade, to what they may originally thought they could get...
Or they make him stay and get rid of others at the club, that maybe causing him angst eg. Oliver. However you feel this approach would make life very awkward and probably dysfunctional at the D's....
If we're really interested, then we need to get creative with our trading......

Tom Morris is saying Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back