List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have 0 rucks and no-one is left. musical chairs and Zac smith and luey took other seats......

Should have had a pick come with it, but thats the price you pay for a contracted v non-contracted swap.

I would've gone with a mature ager.. or given games to Currie in hindsight. I don't think Sinclair is worth that sort of coin either.

Would've gotten Minson cheaper.

Yeh but minson is a douche. and WCE werent offering anything other than pick 37 for him..... id rather sinclair tbh

I feel that. Still a rough deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7 can take their "big trade news" and shove it up where the sun don't shine. I am sick of this exclusive shit
Just a sad attempt at luring more viewers. If it was anything 'big' it would have been reported by now by any number of other means. Can't remember the last time I watched 7 News, and I won't be starting tonight. Maybe someone here might make mention of it;)

Channel 7 better have something decent or they are gonna look like massive idiots at 6:45 today :D

Just a sad attempt at luring more viewers. If it was anything 'big' it would have been reported by now by any number of other means. Can't remember the last time I watched 7 News, and I won't be starting tonight. Maybe someone here might make mention of it;)

That was my 1st Thought. They just want people to Watch CH7 News and Not CH9 news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back