List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So effectively 32 & Kennedy for Howe. What a poor trade on our part.

To many woulda coulda or shoulda, I bet you said varcoe was finished and crisp is shit last year?

I bet you would be wrong. I was very happy with Crisp as steak knives, and was indifferent to Varcoe.

Howe is a premium quality potato.

And of course my post is 'woulda, shoulda, coulda' - that was my point. I am annoyed that so many things are still up in the air, with so many possible negatives, and that I am paying attention to this crap.

If this is true I think it is fair. Howe is better than Kennedy and 32 is a good result for the Seed
Yeah I am not sure I rate Howe and Kennedy is first round pick and around 5 years younger that Howe. In saying that I am not sure if Kennedy does get any better than he already shown and that is not much.

I'm trying to not care about trade period, but it seems we have lost Seedsman, who is depth that could become a consistent player, and Freeman, who could be anything, for chips so far.
We are also looking to be paying too much for Treloar, are bringing a spud in Howe in, and no word on Aish.
Can't ignore the ramifications if we glory be this up, as much as I would like to. glory be trade period.

Not feeling it, LL?
We're not getting much for Freeman, but that was almost a given.
Once the Seed and Kennedy deals go through, we'll have a best 22 player coming in [Howe]; followed by a best few in Treloar and a best 22 in Aish.
I'll take that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From AFL.COM
  1. Jeremy Howe, Jimmy Toumpas, Ben Kennedy and Paul Seedsman have all found their new and expected homes.
  2. Howe gets to Collingwood, Toumpas to Port Adelaide, Kennedy to Melbourne and Seedsman to Adelaide. A myriad of draft picks will also change hands and we're just finalising the details on those.

Go and stalk Freeman and try to convince him to stay.
What else can the club do???
Not much bargaining power when someone has not played a game in 2 years.
Seedsman has gone backwards and would not be in best 22.
I don't think you have watched Howe play.
Easy to classify someone a spud !!!

So we are going to do mental gymnastics and pretend losing a pick 10 for 26 is somehow a win are we? No need to get defensive on that one, I'm not blaming anybody. But it is a bad outcome. If we can bring in Aish for similar, then we will have cancelled out that bad outcome.

And it is easy to classify somebody a spud. Especially after you have watched Jeremy Howe play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back