List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this on the Treloar thread yesterday. Some have already entered the competition, quite a few have already been ruled out.

Guess the day, and hour that the Treloar trade will be done.

Rules:
1) You are only allowed ONE guess (i.e) one post.
2) You are not allowed to edit your post.

The prize will be a Trip Around Your House !!
So, rule 3 will be that you can pick a day and time that someone else has picked, UNLESS you share a house with that poster.
Multiple prizes can be claimed.

Go to it....
My guess: Wednesday 3 PM
(This will get the number of posts up to an acceptable level before the trade is done):)
Thursday 11am

It will happen.

I think it has to be because think that is the pick Collingwood want back which would then be passed on to Lions for Aish.

Otherwise be happy to get GWS pick Treloar, GWS #27 (2015) and Finlayson for our two first rounders. Pack those two picks and send them to the Lions in exchange for Aish.....and maybe an upgrade of our #65 for their pick #40.
Are they happy with the 2nd rounders due to the points stuff?
I don't know a great deal about the amount of points needed for academy picks but if it satisfies Brisbane, done deal.
As of yesterday, Pies hadn't made an official offer. Perhaps today was about speaking to Brisbane rather than having a coffee and going over old ground with GWS. Not real sure but GWS may have asked the Pies to have a chat to Brisbane about what else they wanted and then they may come to the party with a relevant second rounder. Stuffed if I know.

If it doesn't get done by this time tomorrow. Just bring in the afl mediator

If it doesn't get done by this time tomorrow. Just bring in the afl mediator
Perhaps it's us holding up the deal? We will accept 27 from GWS at a minimum but we want 21 and are waiting for the scum to hand it to GWS? Scum will delay this to scupper potential Aish deal and get him via PSD. We won't fall for their crappie and will swap 27 if necessary in time to move Aish deal.

If the Treloar deal isnt done bc of carlton I dont mind. It will build up the rivalry we once had so I'm looking forward to it. Down half a bottle of ouzo before the game and really enjoy giving it toem during and after the game re followed by downing 12 pints at the cricketers arms until the wee hrs of the morning reeeeee
Yep, I agree. Miss out on one of the best young talents going around just so you can get your rocks off at the footy. :thumbsu: Get this man a job at Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else find this really funny? Tigers worked really hard to come up with a complicated three club deal to get 19 and
Blues just go "Yeah Nah".
Yeah - apparently it didn't occur to Tiggies to run it by Blues before going ahead with it. Funny as.

Yeah - apparently it didn't occur to Tiggies to run it by Blues before going ahead with it. Funny as.

Richmond is the lepper of the afl. No one wants to go near them. Scared of catching ninthprecy.

Perhaps it's us holding up the deal? We will accept 27 from GWS at a minimum but we want 21 and are waiting for the scum to hand it to GWS? Scum will delay this to scupper potential Aish deal and get him via PSD. We won't fall for their crappie and will swap 27 if necessary in time to move Aish deal.

I think we would've taken that deal had we not had to facilitate a trade for Aish.

Brisbane won't accept pick 27 (plus future second-round). Pick 21 (or 19) will get the Aish deal through.

My question is: what happened to pick 21? Why didn't Carlton trade it today for the GWS four?

And if it were that GWS told Carlton they want pick 19 instead, why is Carlton now knocking it back from Richmond?

Or are Carlton and GWS holding out on their deal as late as possible to complicate matters for us (the old Collingwood conspiracy theory, but it wouldn't surprise me)?

Sooooo...

Let me get this right.

Collingwood can't trade for Aish or Treloar until every other trade happens for every other player and club???

Seriously which trades are holding up our trades?

See below with edits.

Richmond are waiting for pick from Dixon deal to trade for Yarran.
Once pick (19) from Yarran deal arrives at Carltank, they deal it to GWS for Plowman et al.
GWS then deal it to us in return for our first rounders, 63 and Treloar.
We then deal it to Brisbane along with our future 2nd rounder from the Saints for Aish.
Brisbane then keep it and give some leftover garbage to North for Bastinac.

I'd move on to Aish. We are putting too many eggs in the Treloar basket.
Spending half the day commenting the same thing doesn't increase the likelihood.

Heard a rumour GCS offering 3 & 10 for Steele!

Deal or no deal?

(Shit stirring want to reach 1500 pages before treolar trade and cause a further meltdown)
Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back