What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooooo...

Let me get this right.

Collingwood can't trade for Aish or Treloar until every other trade happens for every other player and club???

Seriously which trades are holding up our trades?

The Scum Trade with Menzel and Kerrige and then the Scums Trade to GWS for the 4 Players

I will say one thing, the journos who have been at Etihad everyday since day 1 have done a crap job at not getting the details as to what's holding up the Treloar deal.

Poor reporting by any stretch of the imagination.

I will say one thing, the journos who have been at Etihad everyday since day 1 have done a crap job at not getting the details as to what's holding up the Treloar deal.

Poor reporting by any stretch of the imagination.

The Scum Trade with Menzel and Kerrige and then the Scums Trade to GWS for the 4 Players

Hmmm. We're leaving it to the last minute aren't we? I suspect it will happen tomorrow, otherwise everyone will be melting Thursday with trepidation.

Hine has done our Big Trades in the last 2 Trade Periods on the 2nd Last Day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hine has done our Big Trades in the last 2 Trade Periods on the 2nd Last Day

That is true. It will happen tomorrow then.

I got a feeling we won't get Aish, but we should get Treloar tomorrow.

#inHinewetrust

It'll be dominoes tomorrow I reckon. One club will do a trade that unlocks the rest. We'll get Treloar and Aish, GWS and Lions both need those picks for points for academy players.

Hope so and I do believe that now as with little time left teams can't stuff around now

We will get both players. We just have to start two new welcome threads within seconds of each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back