List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is your real bigfooty account name on the Richmond board, is it tig#r71 ;) I'm a high roller to ;)

It's KB. He's still upset no one wants to go to ninthprecy. Even in his take today was rambling on about Richmond not getting players, pies and cats getting them and yarran not being worth 12.

He's getting on my nerves is the bald badger.

It's KB. He's still upset no one wants to go to ninthprecy. Even in his take today was rambling on about Richmond not getting players, pies and cats getting them and yarran not being worth 12.

He's getting on my nerves is the bald badger.
Why doe's KB keep making fake bigfooty account's for ;)

At the end of the day, treloars manager played Gale and his band of muppets. The Tigers were never more than the standard third player you bring in to add leverage to a deal. Treloar never considered them a viable option.

I kind of enjoy trolls when they're clever enough to keep you guessing. Some of this is just YouTube comments-level tedious.

Watching people lose their mind over the delays has been pretty funny though. Shouldn't laugh at my fellow magpies, sorry! ;)

Hang in there folks. Save the lynching for after trade period if things actually go wrong. Until then all you'll give yourself is high blood pressure.

Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

The best part about this is that whilst you sit there giggling to yourself thinking 'I've trolled them' the rest of us know only a loser has it in them to waste time on something like this as you have nothing else going for you.

So whilst you giggle thinking better of yourself (good for you) we all know what happens when you close your eyes at night- it ain't pretty is it.

So maybe go out get involved in life, make one friends and get a high from doing things rather than trolling- it actually feels better. Good luck with it. Think of this as an intervention in your life.
Or have a wank. He'd be off to Carlton.
Jon Dorotich and Throwaway say Hi

You all doubted me, yet where's the signature? Trade period is almost over, and I'm about to proven right.

My high-roller source can categorically state Treloar is not sold on Collingwood.

He will be a Richmond player in 2016. Sorry everyone.
You lied with your 1st post.
Run along now.

I kind of enjoy trolls when they're clever enough to keep you guessing. Some of this is just YouTube comments-level tedious.

Watching people lose their mind over the delays has been pretty funny though. Shouldn't laugh at my fellow magpies, sorry! ;)

Hang in there folks. Save the lynching for after trade period if things actually go wrong. Until then all you'll give yourself is high blood pressure.

Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

I thought the official name for a trade involving 6 clubs is the "super fun time mega trade"! :D
Hope it works out...

Official name of the trade is "Evil Holy Sword Let's Dancing All Night Rising Special Ultra Miracle Super Mario Brothers Second Edition Luigi's Counterattack Director's Cut"

First one to manage to get that obscure reference gets a cookie from me.

You all doubted me, yet where's the signature? Trade period is almost over, and I'm about to proven right.

My high-roller source can categorically state Treloar is not sold on Collingwood.

Hahahahahaahh!
Give it up Kevin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News
41 mins ·

Brisbane's James Aish and North Melbourne's Ryan Bastinac will get to their destination of choice via a three way trade with Collingwood.

Brisbane Receive: Ryan Bastinac
Collingwood Receive: James Aish
North Melbourne will receive draft picks.

- Mitch Cleary, Trade Radio.

Shows How that Facebook Page can Make Stuff Up

OK guys, my sources (don't ask me for them, they don't actually exist) tell me that the reason this trade is taking so long is that the genius of Hine is working on a 6 CLUB MEGA TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is:

Collingwood gain - Treloar (from GWS), Aish (from Bris), Finlayson (from GWS)
Collingwood lose - pick 7, 2016 1st round pick, pick 26, pick 63

GWS gain - pick 7 (from Coll), Coll 2016 1st round pick, pick 19 (from Rich), pick 63 (from Coll)
GWS lose - Treloar, Finlayson, Sumner, Plowman, Phillips, Lamb

Carlton gain - Sumner (from GWS), Plowman (from GWS), Phillips (from GWS), Lamb (from GWS)
Carlton lose - Yarran, pick 20

Brisbane gain - Bastinac (from North), pick 26 (from Coll)
Brisbane lose - Aish

Richmond gain - Yarran (from Carl)
Richmond lose - pick 19

North gain - pick 20 (from Carl)
North lose - Bastinac

You heard it here first, looking forward to simultaneous Treloar, Aish and Finlayson "Welcome to Collingwood" threads.

Carlton probably would be dumb enough to do those trades. It must be true!

Official name of the trade is "Evil Holy Sword Let's Dancing All Night Rising Special Ultra Miracle Super Mario Brothers Second Edition Luigi's Counterattack Director's Cut"

First one to manage to get that obscure reference gets a cookie from me.

The ultimate move. (Had to ask my 13yr old daughter - she's the expert on obscure anime quotes)

My high Trolloar source can categorically confirm he is going to the Pies. Can even show the tweet

Jay Clark saying Bastinac and North picks 34,38,40 for Brisbane pick 17.

Not bad for Brisbane. They get a mature mid and those picks give them plenty of points for their academy selections.

Are they trying to cut us out on Aish? What then satisfies them; Saints future 2nd? Would have thought they'd want more.

Jay Clark saying Bastinac and North picks 34,38,40 for Brisbane pick 17.

Not bad for Brisbane. They get a mature mid and those picks give them plenty of points for their academy selections.

Are they trying to cut us out on Aish? What then satisfies them; Saints future 2nd? Would have thought they'd want more.

If you're right it means North will take Aish with 17 in the draft. Both North and Bears screw us over that way.

Then again hopefully he still comes to us via trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back