List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy Thomas gave his best years to Collingwood, can't see it any different to say Tarrant returning to Pies.

Tarrant was playing good footy as a defender for Freo when he came back to us and was willing to play on minimum wage to play for us. Daisy is playing shit footy on superstar money.

See the difference?

White, Varcoe and Karnezis were trades. You against trading?

P.S. Hey Reykjavik, great to see you posting, hope you're doing better. :)

lynch russel young white varco karnezis

no more pls
Agree. Stop trading for other team's duds.

Sometimes you just can't polish turds into gold.

Some of them do need a bit of time though. Leroy Brown was terrible in 09, one of the worst I've seen at the Pies, and his 2010 season was quality

Blues Pick 1, Yarran & Daisy
for
Pies Pick 10, Scharenberg, Freeman

Fair?
Daisy for inanimate carbon rod -> NO DEAL.

Rod will play for less money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Genius its part of a package which includes Yarran and Pick 1 for 2 guys yet to debut in their second season. Can I remind you Daisy was part of your 2010 premiership side
Hey genius I thought you said you were going back to your own board, instead you're still here peddling your laughably shit deals which will never happen, and still seem to be strangely including the overpriced premiership player we decided not to blow our salary cap on years ago.

Take a hint; we don't want to trade for him. He has zero trade value. You don't see us stumping up to trade for Leigh Brown now either, it's not a coincidence.

Ive actually come up with one more but unless you wana hear it, I'll just leave it

I meant on paper its fair but I don't see Bucks trading out young talent that doesn't want to go and taking back Dale Thomas when he's done allot of work on improving culture. In AFL live that stuff doesn't matter.

Hey Genius its part of a package which includes Yarran and Pick 1 for 2 guys yet to debut in their second season. Can I remind you Daisy was part of your 2010 premiership side

Can i remind you David Hasselhoff was once a heart throb on Baywatch performing heroics in all shapes and forms, and was later video'd blind drunk on the bathroom floor scoffing a hamburger in the most disgusting manner.

You know that playing in a premiership 5 years ago has jack squat to do with his current trade value, right?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I meant on paper its fair but I don't see Bucks trading out young talent that doesn't want to go and taking back Dale Thomas when he's done allot of work on improving culture. In AFL live that stuff doesn't matter.

I'm looking at this scenario from a membership and club branding

Daisy Thomas was massive in Pies branding as he appealed to the Kids. Daisy Thomas if was at Pies would generate money with kids membership, jumper sales as the kids loved Daisy Thomas, am I wrong

Pick 1, 20 and Daisy Thomas would 100% be worth it, Daisy not even the main prize in the trade just see it as icing on the cake as Sharenberg & Freeman won't sell kids pies jumpers like Daisy will

Look at the T-shirt, can any other current pies have the ability to sell merchandise like this?

Blues tried it in terms of membership and it worked,Daisy is cash machine

View attachment 135324 View attachment 135324

I'm looking at this scenario from a membership and club branding

Daisy Thomas was massive in Pies branding as he appealed to the Kids. Daisy Thomas if was at Pies would generate money with kids membership, jumper sales as the kids loved Daisy Thomas, am I wrong

Pick 1, 20 and Daisy Thomas would 100% be worth it, Daisy not even the main prize in the trade just see it as icing on the cake as Sharenberg & Freeman won't sell kids pies jumpers like Daisy will

Look at the T-shirt, can any other current pies have the ability to sell merchandise like this?
059844-e4f6ffe2-c306-11e4-83e4-6c2c60814a51.jpg

Jamie Elliott sells more merchandise than any other Collingwood player. The Magpies have confirmed that are more No.5s requested for the backs of black and white jumpers than Scott Pendlebury's No.10 or Dane Swan's No.36.
Collingwood says their small forward enjoys particular popularity among kids - he signed easily the most memberships in a recent telethon and narrowly trails Pendlebury in Instagram followers. Like the young shaggy-haired version of Dale Thomas, Elliott's appeal rests on an eye-catching talent for the spectacular - in his case, an ability to take hangers and kick goals.

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/magpies-keeping-jamie-elliotts-feet-on-the-ground-20150429-1mw5vz.html

Last edited:
ok

Yarran, Pick 1 & Pick 20

for both Sharenberg and Freeman & Pick 10

For sure that's fair
On paper its fair but why would we do that? Young player's loyalty is crucial unless we want one of those brisbane exodus. There's absolutely no reason why we would do that deal unless there is a tom boyd kind of player at pick 1. Clubs dont randomly do trades without a purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back