List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority on here know my source on here for AT and use can chose to believe it or you can accuse me of being wrong, either way everything so far regarding AT I have been correct on.

What you said so far has been Right so I believe you and with that Statement you are again putting your Credentials on the Line.

So This Time Tomorrow you should then be Show as Correct

It means I'm not convinced.

For instance I know it's 100% going to be done and timing doesn't concern me. It's the currency we give up that does...

We don't even know what we have Traded Yet

Unfortunately Carlton have the first ten picks.
They have to share it with Brisbane. I wouldn't be surprised they would ask a pick for Bell for the privilege to come to Brisbane.

We don't even know what we have Traded Yet

That's my point! I'm happy to read info with arbitrary time frames, but without the currency involved I'm still going to be wary.

Edit: the Dangerfield trade is a good example. I found out the deal was done at our B&F so it was only a matter of time, but having the currency is the real moneyshot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Lennon is gettable I want us to forget about Howe. We do need a 3rd tall, but not a proven mediocre one. The kid has amazing hands and could be anything. Can grow with our clutch of young talent too.

I'd love to get Lennon for sure. With the right deleopment he will be a class third tall such as Gunston.

Please pies try and get this kid. Absolute gun as a junior and has shown some very good signs

I was listening the other day to KB and he was talking about the Bulldogs. I'm almost certain it was Greg Denham in the studio with him and KB says, "what's happening with Tom Liberatore? He's got to come back into that midfield too." KB must have had some look on his face because Denham says to him "what? Liberatore to Richmond now?" and KB says "I've heard a whisper." To which Dehnam swiftly replies "Bullshit". I definitely had a good chuckle at KB being put back in his box.

Not a murmuring of that deal ever coming to fruition. KB needs to stop broadcasting his wishlist on live radio, making himself look like an absolute fool with zero credibility.
Yeah, the man is a fool, and it's actually quite embarrassing the shit he speaks, even his chump Ralph turned on him today, and because Jon Ralph and I think it was Brett Anderson both just laughed at him, he just kept speaking louder and louder over the top of them. I drive an excavator all day so I get to just listen to it all day long, but today whilst this fool was on, I turned it over to 3AW. Only so much you can take.

Yeah, the man is a fool, and it's actually quite embarrassing the shit he speaks, even his chump Ralph turned on him today, and because Jon Ralph and I think it was Brett Anderson both just laughed at him, he just kept speaking louder and louder over the top of them. I drive an excavator all day so I get to just listen to it all day long, but today whilst this fool was on, I turned it over to 3AW. Only so much you can take.

Hes embarrassing to listen too, The old shrivelled up looking testicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back