List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd be right. Apparently Carlscum are picking up Aish, Carlisle, Freeman and Tomlinson in the PSD. And they keep all their draft picks. Amazing.
Don't forget that they're going to get pick 12 for Yarran and another first from Brisbane for Bell and Casboult :drunk:

I was listening to that too, and to be fair, Robbo also said two first rounders for Treloar is ridiculous.

Not everyone is out to shoot us.

That is true. To be fair to him, he did say that all clubs overrate their players at this time, which they do. Maybe its just the anti-Collingwood sentiment in general thats starting to shit me. And the praise for Brisbanes stance on Aish. I just don't get that. "They have to make a stand". And achieve what? It's radio off for me until this crap is over.

But with Adams. There was no Threat of Trading him Elsewhere though
Because they badly wanted our player, Shaw. They couldn't get him from anywhere else. The hold up was they wanted a pick thrown in. We decided to pay $150k of Shaws wage instead.
One gets the feeling that bucks is loading up to make sure that we don't miss the finals again...otherwise he may see the writing on the wall.
This is not Buckley hate thread either.
Really, I'd think the club is looking to bring 2 of the very best young talents on the open market.
Mark Stevens reporting on Channel 7 news that "North Melbourne looming as (Gold Coast's) only threat in the race for Jeremy Howe". Suns have offered him 4 years, prepared to give up pick 3 for Howe and pick 6 from the Dees...

Gee, if they did that, would Melbourne consider pick 7 & Kennedy for pick 3 or Gold Coast pick 3 for pick 7 and Seedsman? Pick 3 puts the Treloar deal to bed either by GWS wanting the pick or crapping themselves he'd get to us in the ND.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and if not......
giphy.gif

Settle Dave;)

He said the next couple of days, even Dekka said nothing surprises him during trade week, be patient.:)

Trying to Be.

You would at least thing by This Time Tommorow is be Done or Media Reporting its close to done then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back