List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with the news Howe is still a possibility I see BEEG deleted his recent post where he says we aren't interested in Howe and never were.
Lucky I've quoted it.
Aisho Going Elsewhere here

and he forgot about this one
We won't get Howe we are keeping our powder dry for next year

ps. hopefully pie time 's mail on the timing of Treloar's (or is it someone else lolol) announcement is better than his Scharenberg's deal deadline.

I aim to please :)

Did he tempt you to call into his program? That's what he is all about. The key is not to bite when you listen to his show.
KBs contribution to the radio world

Saying the word "famous"
That and being a knob

Thanks for Summuary.

They saying the Treloar trade is Done or They think that is what is being Offered?

Buckley no worse then Leppo last year
Thinks that is the offer which is fair and not sure why GWS are baulking at it if they are.

Also they weren't having a go at Bucks, more like laughing at the tweet. Wondering if he was having a veiled go at someone or being mischievous. Which is where the comment about him being calculating in what he does, and had he had some drinks at Pendles's wedding. Very light hearted.

Thinks that is the offer which is fair and not sure why GWS are baulking at it if they are.

Also they weren't having a go at Bucks, more like laughing at the tweet. Wondering if he was having a veiled go at someone or being mischievous. Which is where the comment about him being calculating in what he does, and had he had some drinks at Pendles's wedding. Very light hearted.

Okay Got Ya about Treloar though pie time said they have Accepted it now

What did Bucks Say in his Tweet?

And with the news Howe is still a possibility I see BEEG deleted his recent post where he says we aren't interested in Howe and never were.
Lucky I've quoted it.

ps. hopefully pie time 's mail on the timing of Treloar's (or is it someone else lolol) announcement is better than his Scharenberg's deal deadline.

Attention seeking posts, great get by you!!

They know as much as the rest of us

513%2BzZe2YpL._SX342_.jpg
KEV NOT HAPPY!!!

Lucky I've quoted it.

We all need a cause in life, I can see you've found yours. Keeps you out of the gangs, I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky I've quoted it.

Come on mate, none of it matters that much, does it?
Did BEEG take the jam out of your donut?

would rather lennon than howe, but don't see how we can get lennon with us trying to trade for treloar and aish
with out loosing someone else like witts

Lucky I've quoted it.

tumblr_inline_mn1xgjzPgG1qz4rgp.gif

Finally listened to what Gubby Allan had to say and he was actually very clever in what he had to say re Treloar. He never said they were actually negotiating with other clubs. He said that Treloar was very valuable, that several clubs had enquired about him and that there was still a way to go in that one (hopefully he meant a day to go not a week). Said it the right way to leave it open to interpretation a bit and of course everyone jumped to the anti-Collingwood conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back