What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HF Fasolo Cloke Howe
FF White Moore Elliott

Very mobile and athletic.....incredible marking power.....not so good when the ball hits the ground though.
You'd think we'd have another small in the pocket instead of White. Prob Blair with a rotating mid like Swan, Treloar, Pendles, Aish, Sidey. If we can get Rioli in the draft, he could be that crumber. He'll prob shoot up order though after draft camp results

Swans got Ripped Off Majorly There

Not for me, I really liked Sinclair, more so during the season rather than finals, watched him pretty closely (had him in my SuperCoach side) and was pretty impressive for quite a few game stretch. Competed very well, held his own in the ruck. Jetta for me was too one dimensional. Over related for mine. But players fill a need for both teams, but again, I think Sinclair is more valuable for the swans.

Swans got Ripped Off Majorly There

Nah, Sinclair will be a really good ruckman I reckon, and good big men are hard to come by. Swans did good, particularly given West Coast said no way to that deal initially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that the big news or is there more to come regarding Treloar? God I hope you guys get him over Richmond.

I say that is the Big News but It could be Something different IF it is Really Exclusive

HF Fasolo Cloke Howe
FF White Moore Elliott

Very mobile and athletic.....incredible marking power.....not so good when the ball hits the ground though.
I think you've nailed the key problem, the ball will head out of the Collingwood forward line faster than six Collingwood forwards can scream "mine" - hope there isn't much rain next year! I can't see how Faz gets a game in that set up and I think White could be competing with Witts for a spot if Witts starts to clunk a few - need to fit Broomy and possibly Aish in there somewhere not to mention if we actually pick up a small crumbing forward. I haven't even started on resting mids like Swanny.

There is no reason Collingwood would have let Ben Kennedy talk to Melbourne unless a trade was being planned.
Seems quite obvious that Howe to Collingwood has been planned for a while now.
Media just including Gold Coast and North to have something to write about.
I think this one might work for us.
He wants to play Gunston role and we need someone like that.
I think he will be a great pick up & will kick lots of goals.
Melbourne did not have a stable position for him.

Was that the big news or is there more to come regarding Treloar? God I hope you guys get him over Richmond.
Richmond have no hope mate, they're the laughing stock of trade week. Will struggle to even get the Yarran deal over the line.

Howe long before he becomes a whipping boy? Before we know it his nickname will be Howler.

Maybe a couple of hours too early for dad jokes, I guess.
It's never too early for a Dad joke :thumbsu:

If it was a huge new news they wouldn't wait.for someone to announce it first. Expect it's something we already know or linked too

There is no reason Collingwood would have let Ben Kennedy talk to Melbourne unless a trade was being planned.
Seems quite obvious that Howe to Collingwood has been planned for a while now.
Media just including Gold Coast and North to have something to write about.
I think this one might work for us.
He wants to play Gunston role and we need someone like that.
I think he will be a great pick up & will kick lots of goals.
Melbourne did not have a stable position for him.

Pies had talks with him about a month ago. Caught up a few times after that too.

Hine said in his video of he other day that we wouldn't be chasing every rabbit that bobs it's head up this trade period. That we had a plan of players we want and that's what they will aim for. We know we've been talking to Treloar management for a long time and I reckon it means we were talking to Aish's too. Seems like Howe is another. Just wondering if there is another gem up the sleeve or if the plan to trade into the first round will come off? Exciting times. Pendles getting married and the players being there brings a nice camaraderie. He'll hopefully get over injuries and have a Brownlow season for us.

777, I think Hine intimated in that interview that they'd been researching (etc) Aish for some time as well.

Quote below the video:
“These are players that we have targeted from a reasonably long way out,” Hine told Collingwood Media.

So v hopeful on Aish - and you pay what you have to pay

Even with our first gone next year (if the stories are true) we can still trade our no1 in 2017 if we want a KPP, so I'm with you, very excited about the state of the list going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back