List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish recruiters would come out and just admit that they do meet on the first day and say "alright, we're on the same page, we'll catch you again next Thursday."

Guess the AFL want us to tune in all week until the end.

Wonder if Deledio will squeeze out anyone else? Don't think keeping WHE would even be a threat anymore.

I see your point but his turnovers stress me out even more, I hope we do a trade
Treloar is almost a different order of talent.

You mentioned the age, but there's also the fact that Treloar was the third player in history to have played 75 games or less and average more than 25 disposals before turning 23-years-old.

The other two were Joel Selwood and Robert Harvey.

Prestia is a gun, but he's not that good. I'd be pretty surprised if you saw him finish fourth in the Brownlow next year.
p
I work with EHJ, top bloke, injuries cost him
does he still drive a rolls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rather look at the state leagues than go for Dunn.

It seems to be a sentiment a few share on here. Not being someone that follows the state leagues I would still hazard a guess that Dunn would be the best player available if he played in those leagues.

Keeping in mind I am not a state league aficionado, we are not getting a 10 year player from the state leagues, so not sure I agree.

Are AFL list recruiters all 15 years old? Put everything off until the last day and go nuts!

There isn't 1 team that we will be involved in a trade with that didn't have bigger fish to fry.

At least this way we should be able to maximise our picks/points for all our trades. For example without waiting we would have got 0 points for the Cloke trade.

I don't like that we'll be leaving it to the last day either, hopefully all the details are getting laid out tonight and they'll just be submitted tomorrow.

On a side note it's a shame Witts didn't leave last year for GWS, we would've had a nice first pick this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who f$%&*n cares!

This is the trades thread, sometimes non Collingwood trades pop up, we are relatively placed one way or another to everyone else, especially our arch nemisis Carlton. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back