List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserved his Copeland. He got huge! Biceps like a normal guys legs. Wanted a career in the US in NFL if I remember rightly.
Dad sold electrical goods on Swanson street.
Bought a VCR from them.
Darn good one too, for the time.darn goo, easy to use, never issues....
All superfolous these days

Nick Davis
Marcus Picken
Errrrr ok that didn't quite work out for us.....

Nice for Billy to see his son succeed (and Billy loves his races too)

Worth trying to trade Marley for a player at North? Joel Tippett? Heard he's out of the team only because of Tarrant.
Or L. Hansen.

Could we use that Pick for WHE?

Probably not a bad point. But not if it's 32 or 33.

If it is a future third round, as the Scylla 'suggested' above, I reckon we'd be a chance to trade that to GWS.

Or keep North's future third round and trade them ours, as you'd expect to finish on top of North next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth trying to trade Marley for a player at North? Joel Tippett? Heard he's out of the team only because of Tarrant.
Or L. Hansen.

I was going to suggest Lachie Hansen but only to see everyone that was up in arms over Dunn go berserk once more.

Not sure on Tippett but maybe it's just the name putting me off!

If we could work it into the trade for WHE their future 3rd might do the trick.

Thouy from Carlton has been Traded to Cats for Smedts and next year 1st rounder.

Blues easily win that Trade
Not really. Blues also give up next years 2nd rounder and have to take Billie Smedts.

Cats get an instant replacement for Enright, albeit nowhere near as good.

So Cats give up a dud, get a good replacement and only move down about 10 picks in next years draft.

Cats win easily.

Haven't caught a lot of him, but is he really THAT bad? Thought he had some dash, a fair leg on him although not sure on hitting targets..

I was going to suggest Lachie Hansen but only to see everyone that was up in arms over Dunn go berserk once more.

Not sure on Tippett but maybe it's just the name putting me off!

If we could work it into the trade for WHE their future 3rd might do the trick.

I wouldn't mind Hansen. Straight swap for Marley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back