List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 4 - The Final Day: Sailing into the abyss ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that sucks. Richmond are dicks when it comes to bidding on players.
Richmond are going to throw us under the bus aren't they?
Richmond would do well to remember that they have their own Father/Son prospect coming through next year. I have a feeling that will be in the back of their minds during this draft. They won't be dicks imo.

Now here's one for the scrapbook ;)

I never thought I'd read you critiquing the club lol.

There is a big difference between critiquing and the endless criticising that many like to engage in.

I don't always agree with what the club does, I just don't have the need to make negative comments online. Others clearly do.

I don't have a problem with people being negative. It just gets annoying when a relatively small group are negative about everything, particularly when they blame Buckley for everything. It is so selfish and real diminishes this place. It is alright to say it once, but repeating the same arguments on almost every thread gets extremely tidious for most.

There is a big difference between critiquing and the endless criticising that many like to engage in.

I don't always agree with what the club does, I just don't have the need to make negative comments online. Others clearly do.

I don't have a problem with people being negative. It just gets annoying when a relatively small group are negative about everything, particularly when they blame Buckley for everything. It is so selfish and real diminishes this place. It is alright to say it once, but repeating the same arguments on almost every thread gets extremely tidious for most.

Get over yourself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not neccessarily schadenfraude loling, more just satisfaction knowing they've likely just shut the door firmly on remaining at the top.

They've just traded out of the strongest draft in years in addition to trading out of the first round of next years KPP draft. Given Burgoyne and Hodge are both cooked and they've lost Mitchell and Lewis, their core players who took the club to such success, I can't see how they can justify trading out of this years draft completely. They're going to need a serious rebuild sooner rather than later imo
He's still at Brisbane. Nobody wanted to give up anything significant for a guy with that much baggage.
we may have had another renegade
If we picked up the cliff
What ever the issues was with Marley
I suspect it's not the avenue the club wanted for the rest of the playing group and be a detriment
The club needs solidarity and the broom sweeps
Trade period has its consequences
We may not achieved on our prospects
But what we have thus far
Gives me faith for 2017
Good luck

I feel like the AFL season has actually only just finished today. What the bloody hell do we do now? The draft isn't for about 5 weeks.
We can all become youtube draft experts over the next few weeks and make claims about the future careers of 18y.os based on 2-3 minutes videos;)

we may have had another renegade
If we picked up the cliff
What ever the issues was with Marley
I suspect it's not the avenue the club wanted for the rest of the playing group and be a detriment
The club needs solidarity and the broom sweeps
Trade period has its consequences
We may not achieved on our prospects
But what we have thus far
Gives me faith for 2017
Good luck

Do you often use a random word generator when youre making posts?

We can all become youtube draft experts over the next few weeks and make claims about the future careers of 18y.os based on 2-3 minutes videos;)
You kidding?
We become draft experts even before watching those videos.
I find the less you know, the less you watch, the greater the degree of expertise one insists they have ;)

Get over yourself!

Sweet baby Jesus I've tried Scodog!

I've employed ottoman as a life coach - useless - read The Secret, fire-walked with Tony Robbins, and been audited by Scientologists. None of it prepares you for old mates Clokey, Browny, Frosty, Gaulty, F-Wittsy, and the Arsonist delivering us nothing at the trade table. For 2 weeks my colleagues have carried me while I have listened to Trade Radio (even missed the warnings of a bad debtor :straining:). Getting over oneself requires more than your glibness. Oh, and to vantablack the misery, we missed out on Grimes .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 4 - The Final Day: Sailing into the abyss ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back