Game Day Collingwood v Geelong The G 7.40pm Friday 17 March 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nervous as, but I’m always nervous when we play.

For the RE......I hope we flog em by 1 point, in the last 30 seconds and gorillas were made
'What fragrance are you wearing for tonight's game?'

'How's everyone else travelling.. got your color palette and fashion sorted out for the game?'

'If we win this.. I'm looking forward to a non denominational.. gender neutral.. non discriminatory.. eco friendly.. gluten free.. vegan and socially responsible post match celebration.. re'

Go Pies. Will be on a 3 hour stop in Manilla during match time.

If we are boarding again before match over does anyone know if calling in a bomb threat to delay boarding really gets you into trouble? I mean once I explain the reason.

Lets blow up the Cats. Bobby Hill magic tonight
Traveling by car into Singapore. To get the score updates, or try snag a replay when we arrive (likely in Q4 or just after the siren)?

Hard for him to sleep when his mattress is soaked in piss. Feel sorry for his mum for having to lay next to him all night. Guess it’s partly her fault too.
Video of Henry at training tonight. He looks primed.

baby GIF

'What fragrance are you wearing for tonight's game?'

'How's everyone else travelling.. got your color palette and fashion sorted out for the game?'

'If we win this.. I'm looking forward to a non denominational.. gender neutral.. non discriminatory.. eco friendly.. gluten free.. vegan and socially responsible post match celebration.. re'

I’m all sorted, wearing eau d’Covid and my black and white pj’s and got premium seating in the eastern stand, also known as Dino’s bedroom for tonight’s game.

If Pies don’t win this then I swear I’ve had it, re

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m all sorted, wearing eau d’Covid and my black and white pj’s and got premium seating in the eastern stand, also known as Dino’s bedroom for tonight’s game.

'
'If we lose this man I swear.. imma buy a crotch stained pair of used denim at the OP shop.. and wear that s**t around without giving thought as to who the f wore em and where the f stain came from re.. and just strut my stuff and tell my mates.. you see these jeans re.. 5 bucks re.. 5 bucks re.. where do you find s**t like this for 5 bucks re..

I've f had it man.. that's it for me.'' The Gimp

Hard for him to sleep when his mattress is soaked in piss. Feel sorry for his mum for having to lay next to him all night. Guess it’s partly her fault too.

Some comments that may be directed towards Ollie:

- Hope you coped with the 50 minute drive!

- after half time…. Did mum sign your permission slip to stay out this late?

And the usual, you’re not even the best player in your family.

I'm in the very Western stand - located in my lounge room in Adelaide. And have underestimated modern technology. My AFL app says a 7.10 start. I assumed that was Melbourne time and forgot that my phone is a Chinese tracking device that knows exactly where I am, what time it is here and whether not I liked a post supportive of the Uhgyars. I'm now primed as I thought bounce down was only 30 minutes away. But have an extra 30 minutes of nervous thumb twiddling to endure

I'm in the very Western stand - located in my lounge room in Adelaide. And have underestimated modern technology. My AFL app says a 7.10 start. I assumed that was Melbourne time and forgot that my phone is a Chinese tracking device that knows exactly where I am, what time it is here and whether not I liked a post supportive of the Uhgyars. I'm now primed as I thought bounce down was only 30 minutes away. But have an extra 30 minutes of nervous thumb twiddling to endure
Time to rub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back