Preview Collingwood v Geelong, 17 March 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad Hawkins is playing. I don’t want excuses. Now both teams have a couple of outs, it’s level playing field. Though one game won’t be enough to gauge where either team is at, so let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water if we lose

I would rather the win as we need to make top 4 to win the flag... and form in March is completely irrelevant to form in September.

Could it be possible that Darcy could play on Hawkins and Frampton play the intercept role. Lots of people on here saying Frampton more suited to that role and Darcy could expose Hawkins by running off him.
Darcy is an AA CHB. He is not a seconds back pocket, or a poor man’s Mick Gayfer.

Sorry, but at the end of their careers Finn >>>> Reef.

Finn is going to great player, could be the next Josh Kelly or Bontempelli.

Reef once he builds his tank could be anything. Could be the next Fyfe or Cripps.

I know which one I’d rather.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Reef once he builds his tank could be anything. Could be the next Fyfe or Cripps.

Hope so mate. I really do.

Geez, no pressure boys!

We do so love to over-rate our players at Collingwood!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised but not surprised. We’ve named the most mature and battle hardened team possible. Sub will be interesting. In Fly we trust.

Can’t stand these Geelong pr1cks.

Bring Friday night on already!

Problem Nissan GIF

Yep, the first half of that 2010 prelim game was literally the best footy I’ve ever seen. Unfortunately our finals record v Geelong since then is pretty grim.

One blow out and a few titanic struggles. Even the GF defeat fell apart in the final 15 minutes.

Surprised but not surprised. We’ve named the most mature and battle hardened team possible. Sub will be interesting.

Can’t stand these Geelong pr1cks.

Bring Friday night on already!

Problem Nissan GIF
Do you work with several of their players? Not to say the whole list are *****

Do you work with several of their players?
A team full of punchable heads. Arrogant supporters. Ollie “traitor” Henry. Stiffed us many times in crucial season games (with suspect umpiring at times due to being AFL darlings). What’s not to hate?

Actually, “despise” is probably more appropriate.

I kinda hope they do well against opposition this year so we can send them packing back to their smelly armpit of a town in the grand final.

Hawkins would have to be seriously underdone.A 34 year old recovering from major foot surgery.But then again,all he does is stand still and push his opponents away,usually in the back,and the umpires do nothing about it.😳
He will be fit and ready yo play. Wishful thinking doesn't work. Sadly.

The irony of this post is that like for like, Reef is far closer to a Bont type than Finn will ever be.

A team full of punchable heads. Arrogant supporters. Ollie “traitor” Henry. Stiffed us many times in crucial season games (with suspect umpiring at times due to being AFL darlings). What’s not to hate?

Actually, “despise” is probably more appropriate.

I kinda hope they do well against opposition this year so we can send them packing back to their smelly armpit of a town in the grand final.
My mistake. You have never met or interacted with any of them. I should know better.

Have a nice Friday night, hurling invectives at the TV - abusing the opposition players and umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back