Collingwood v St Kilda @ MCG - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

St.Kilda are bigger chokers than the South African Cricket team. lol
21 point deficit in the first minute of the final term, and an absolute disgraceful umpiring display that completely favoured St.Kilda, yet we were able to win! That was a big deficit to overcome in the conditions and I thought they were done, so I'm happy to win, particularly with the players missing! :)

Collingwood should have won by at least 6 goals though because their dominance was that much, with the exception of the third quarter, and another atrocious goal kicking effort with 9 more scoring shots. One day Collingwood will kick more goals than behinds, and when they do, the opposition better watch out. I hope it's next week, and Rocca should be well rested!

I bet Grant Thomas is absolutely spewin' tonight! :D I know he is just a commentator these days, but he absolutely hates my team, and he picks St.Kilda every single week. Suffer.

Geez that commentry was nearly as bad as the umpiring, I was waiting for Voss to say 'Were 3 points down but we're still in this' in the last few minutes.' The Biased Carlton supporter wasn't much better! I would rather hear Bruce and Denis Confetti commentate ever if the 7 coverage is sh1thouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

st kilda were hopeless in the last quarter, didnt even look like scoring, gehrig was hopeless to. Collingwood more heart and desperation. Thanx st kilda u stuffed up my tips

Give what a rest?Who is "they?" Who is "us?" :confused:Not to forget 9 more scoring shots too. Collingwood were at least 6 goals better and in the conditions, that is a lot!
the guy you quoted mate
where on your post did you see me(us)(collingwood) have any reason to tell you to give it a rest. and its the Collingwood(us) v St Kilda(they-them) thread so just in case you might be confused, and come in guns a blazin

the guy you quoted mate
where on your post did you see me(us)(collingwood) have any reason to tell you to give it a rest. and its the Collingwood(us) v St Kilda(they-them) thread so just in case you might be confused, and come in guns a blazin
Guns blazing? How did you get that from me asking you a couple of questions to clarify? :confused:

You don't list a team, yet you said "us" and "they." You also didn't include a quote from anybody, so therefore it was fair to simply ask who you were responding to, and what you were on about. By the way, do you always call females "mate?"
i thought the umps favoured collingwood in the last quarter
Collingwood finally got a better deal in the last quarter, but what isn't recorded in the stats was the goal taken from Thomas, and two frees that should have been paid to Collingwood in the final term that weren't according to the radio.

Harry O touched up Reiwoldt today

where was Leigh Montagna today???? u gotta learn how to deal with a tag...well done Tarks

Dale Thomas tore Gram a new one in the first qtr before being tagged out of it in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs by Attard before winning the game in the last

Josh Fraser guts it out all day in the ruck...superb effort

go pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood v St Kilda @ MCG - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back