Game Day Collingwood v Sydney SCG Sun 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magpies at road stop in Euroa - & hello Jamie's fish and chip shop.

I gave mine in pm and in an early post on this thread. There's no winners in the news though.
Agreed, and I didn’t post it for likes. It was relevant info that I thought people would appreciate, nothing more.

What's wrong with him?
I don’t have any specific details sorry. Was just told yesterday he’s injured. I’m assuming it’s not serious given they selected him, giving him every chance to be fit for game day.

I don’t have any specific details sorry. Was just told yesterday he’s injured. I’m assuming it’s not serious given they selected him, giving him every chance to be fit for game day.
Apparently it’s a severe case of jock itch.
Should clear up with some anti fungal cream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe all our boys can just play like Ryan Lonie and let them get the ball before tackling?

I hear the Lonies’ kids are pretty handy junior footballers. I would ******* laugh my arse off if we picked up Ryan’s son under the F/S rule and he was a legitimate hard nut!

The funny thing is he likely will be, as people tend to project thier flaws on thier kids and overcompensate so they don't have it.

The funny thing is he likely will be, as people tend to project thier flaws on thier kids and overcompensate so they don't have it.
Wow, sage parental advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back