Game Day Collingwood v Sydney SCG Sun 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to win today because you know the umpires will do everything they can to get Carlton over the line next week.
Won’t matter given their players aren’t interested in playing finals.

Hmmm I probably would've preferred brown in. I know he's s**t but atleast he can get under the packs whereas bianco is soft as fk

Bianco can actually kick the ball well. That puts him a LONG way ahead of Cal. And Bianco has been near top of our tackle count in all his recent games. I can’t think of a single category in which Cal Brown is AFL standard.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why all the secrecy about DeGoey being injured?The club most have known that he wasn’t playing on Friday night,yet they still named him in the final team.What’s the point in trying to hide his injury,the truth always comes out in the end.
124ABFB5-1909-4356-814A-B06C2DC3A96C.jpeg

AFL

It’s just SMOKE AND SHADOWS BEHIND THE WINDOWS.​

So Apex was right. De Goey is DeNo Showey.
Without him I'm afraid I'm gonna have to revise my pies winning margin tip from 4 points to 3 points.

A 25% reduction in margin because of one player? Wow, adjust your lines accordingly…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be very interesting to see what our coaching box comes up with to make something out of the sh1tty cards that they’ve been dealt this week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back