Game Day Collingwood v Sydney SCG Sun 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I come in peace.

Has there been a game with a bigger divergence, good chance that whoever looses finishes 5th-6th, and whoever wins finishes 2nd-3rd.

I would say I hope it'll be a cracker, but let's be real, we are both hoping for a blow out to our respective teams.

Good luck tomorrow and for the rest of the season, I'm fascinated to see how far you guys can go. For all I know you may never lose again hahahaha.

This has us finishing 5th and playing Dogs in first final and losing written all over it

Probably the most nervous I've been for a game this year. I've just enjoyed the ride so far, but this would be a massive win for us, both in terms of ladder position and beating a side that the externals all seem to think we're going to lose to.

Also, playing on a Sunday arvo sucks. Give me a Friday night win any time.

This is a massive game.

If we win we sew up a top 4 spot. If we lose we drop out of the top 4 to the team we're playing and are unlikely to get back in.

The week after we have the opportunity to knock Carlton out of the 8 and out of finals.

It's a massive two weeks and I hope we keep winning!

Also I've decided Sydney are basically Melbourne lite without the midfield dominance. So assuming JDG does play I feel like we'll match them in the middle and then we'll be smart and measured enough not to just kick it to the McCartin bros.

Bring it on.

Melbourne would kill for some of those Sydney forwards. I think for us we need to continue our pressure and making brave decisions with the footy. It'll help if De Goey gets up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, I come in peace.

Has there been a game with a bigger divergence, good chance that whoever looses finishes 5th-6th, and whoever wins finishes 2nd-3rd.

I would say I hope it'll be a cracker, but let's be real, we are both hoping for a blow out to our respective teams.

Good luck tomorrow and for the rest of the season, I'm fascinated to see how far you guys can go. For all I know you may never lose again hahahaha.

Goof luck to you too. And by blowout I presume you mean something like 3-4 goals right?

This is a massive game.

If we win we sew up a top 4 spot. If we lose we drop out of the top 4 to the team we're playing and are unlikely to get back in.

The week after we have the opportunity to knock Carlton out of the 8 and out of finals.

I’ve figured the 8 out, I think!
If we win our next two, we finish 2nd (verse winner of Melbourne vs lions)

If we win today and lose next week, we finish 3rd (verse the winner of Melbourne & Lions).

If we lose today but win next week, we finish 4th (Sydney jump us & we verse the cats).

If we lose both, we finish 6th and verse Richmond. (maybe Carlton, if Richmond don’t win both. Assuming Freo win against the Giants, if not we finish 5th instead of 6th).

Last edited:
This is a massive game.

Lose today and beat Carlton and we finish top 4.

Don’t think the Cats would get a home final in Geelong against us.
Sure, but I'd rather Melbourne at the G than Geelong. Although we could also play Brisbane if we win today but lose next week.

Best bet is to just go undefeated for the next 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back