Game Day Collingwood v Sydney SCG Sun 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be very interesting to see what our coaching box comes up with to make something out of the sh1tty cards that they’ve been dealt this week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We are missing one player from last week.
Business as usual.

Bianco. Sigh. Mark Beers comes to mind. I always used to ask, "Why is he out there? and nobody ever provided an answer. It seems Trent will be a similar conundrum. Slow? Tick. Lacking strength in the contest? Tick. Average by foot? Tick. No real weapons? Tick. Nice bloke? Tick. Tries hard? Tick.
He executed a decent kick to Billy in the dying seconds of the Essendon match as I recall.

Wow who said it was advice? I was stating a fact. Only have to talk to general population esp dads at school and how their kids going to be next mike Tyson lol.

If you think it doesn't happen then your kidding yourself.
Have you got kids?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m no physio, but quad can still be a hip flexor I think, the Rec fem is technically. Given his history of quads not confident but will leave it with those medically inclined
One of the hip flexors is a quad muscle. Just sayin’.

EDIT: Just saw stormskye’s post, sorry to double-up.
Absolutely, I more just meant I feel as if they would have said quad if it was the same thing he did last time.

Stretching for a silver lining here

Bianco can actually kick the ball well. That puts him a LONG way ahead of Cal. And Bianco has been near top of our tackle count in all his recent games. I can’t think of a single category in which Cal Brown is AFL standard.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In space bianco can but he can go to water under pressure by foot on occasions.

I hear you but you don't want to be dominated all game there, teams won't always not take their opportunity like Melbourne.
True. Plus on that toy ground up at the SCG a quick kick from the centre clearance can put it inside forward 50. Could be too much for our defenders if they have to put up with that all day.

True. Plus on that toy ground up at the SCG a quick kick from the centre clearance can put it inside forward 50. Could be too much for our defenders if they have to put up with that all day.
Or vice versa

Absolutely, I more just meant I feel as if they would have said quad if it was the same thing he did last time.

Stretching for a silver lining here

The silver lining is that the best travelling side in the competition TAKES CARE OF BUSINESS!

… I can dream; game hasn’t started yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back