Collingwood V the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

like this guy at southland said to me when carlton beat melbourne.
frankston could have beaten them.
so i think ill say the same this week, i think frankston can beat the wobbly pies! lol
:p

it would be foolish to think form is your last game, form is your last month

but on topic, if Trav is out, Cam Wood comes in if the Rock gets another weeks rest, and they rotate Wood, Bryan, and Fraser as a 2nd tall. Or play Medhurst deep forward. I don't know what match up the Dogs would have for Med...

The only worry for me is if we can start winning some clearances again. If we don't , doesn't matter what we put in the forward 50m. And really need to kick the ball better than we have been

like this guy at southland said to me when carlton beat melbourne.
frankston could have beaten them.
so i think ill say the same this week, i think frankston can beat the wobbly pies! lol
:p

All the blues fans have come out of the woodwork in force, incredible.

Credit to your team for the victories over us this year, what will make it bearable is when you crash and burn.

You see all sides have teams that they match up well against, take us against Geelong earlier this year. Just because you have our measure doesn't mean you are going to go anywhere this season

I'd love Dawes to have a run, won't happen though.

Obviously it's going to be tough to win, but it we can play the high intensity football that we are capable, we can match it with the best. Whether or not that side shows up is an entirely different story.

Of course Collingwood can beat the Dogs. If the Dogs are flying like they have been over the past 3 weeks it will be tough but if the Pies bring the form they had against Geelong then they will be the team to beat.

It's not like the Pies are missing a lot of seniors players. Granted Cloke is a loss, but he hasn't been setting the world on fire and Rocca is a chance to play(i think). So they have their best 23/24 players to choose from just as the Dogs do. (Last time these two teams met Higgins kicked 4 and West had 28 touches - both out this week)

I reckon this game is going to be a cracker for neutral supporters to enjoy.

All the blues fans have come out of the woodwork in force, incredible.

Credit to your team for the victories over us this year, what will make it bearable is when you crash and burn.

You see all sides have teams that they match up well against, take us against Geelong earlier this year. Just because you have our measure doesn't mean you are going to go anywhere this season

lol.
ive been outta the woodwork for a while now, but i just think the dogs are gonna be too fast for ya's! but i wish ya the best of luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really. Leon Davis unable to play midfield since the Geelong game and Fraser unable to jump since the dream team game has cruelled our centre square. We can't cover that at the moment.

Ohh boo hoo every team has niggles at the half way mark - including your opposition. Fact is both teams are doing alright on the injury front.

I hope the Bullies aren't too hard on you. I don't want your pride stung too badly when you face our mob.

Will be a good test for the Bullies in front of a massive crowd.

looking forward to it - got my tickets today - probably going to be a sell out:)

looking forward to seeing the dogs hard at it and quick midfield and the graceful, skillful forward line putting on a show hopefully !:thumbsu:

Wian

On form, the Dogs of course. Easily. I'll say 65 points (I was only three points out on last week's match).

However, football matches aren't always won by the best team. It's the best team on the day who wins, and there have been at least one or two upsets most weeks.

The Doggies should be on the ball, and not complacent, but you never know.

The dogs should win by 5 goals! But I won't be suprised if the pies get up as we are the underdog's and nobody give us a chance to win, and thats when collingwood play there best football!

should be a sellout too! 50,000 at the dome (45,000 Collingwood supporters to 5,000 bulldog fans) it is a collingwood home game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood V the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back